piero
August 9, 2026, 3:29pm
1
Hello @ramb1z , Welcome to the /e/ users forum.
i could not find a way to pm you
Simply clic on the user avatar will propose “direct message”
the topic of my interest is locked.
So you can create a new topic. (what i have done)
about this post: Help with the Samsung A06 on one UI 7 (kernel 6.6.56) @ronnz98
i have galaxy a06 and my phone as of right now is stock in twrp page. i make a mistake and did not check if “[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][SM-A065F][Android 15] LineageOS 22.1 for Samsung Galaxy A06” (this link: https://cloud.perditum.com/s/BAd8QXn4esbWszG ) is available before doing the steps.
could u please reupload the file somehow? i would like to install lineageos on my phone.
thank you good sir.
No i cannot help you at this point, download links on XDA thread are down https://xdaforums.com/t/unofficial-rom-sm-a065f-android-15-lineageos-22-1-for-samsung-galaxy-a06.4715951/ .
And it is not my work.
Reinstall stock SamsungOS is easy using Odin on windows or linux, a bit more tricky using Heimdall v2.2.0 on macOS.
2 Likes
ramb1z
August 9, 2026, 6:39pm
2
Thank you.
I see now, sorry I am new here.
You have helped already by showing me this link, I have found this in the replies: https://xdaforums.com/t/unofficial-rom-sm-a065f-android-15-lineageos-22-1-for-samsung-galaxy-a06.4715951/page-2#post-90024752
Is that the same? or somehow I need to combine all 3 (or 2) files using an other method?
I really appreciate your help
(sorry for my noob questions this is the first time i’m doin a phone os change)
piero
August 9, 2026, 6:55pm
3
This are not ungoogled OS,
Wait a few days before installing this, and pray,
maybe our frenetic builder @ronnz98 will try to use the device tree and kernel sources to build an /e/ version.
1 Like
You can test latest a15 builds now:
There are also older a14 based builds available:
1 Like