Samsung Galaxy builds for unsupported devices suggestions

ok then I think it wont work. I will try to build with R, but got errors previously-let see.

I appreciate your efforts in working on a new build for the sm-t700. I am assuming you havent heard from any other sm-t700 users.

Now I could make an R build using the same sources for SM-T700 (klimtwifi)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10620683726822080835

Maybe worth a try?

Awesome, i will give this r build a go later today.

I tried using the klimtwifi R build but this time stuck on the e log in screen, left it for 5min after a full format. Appreciate all your time and effort, atleast it got further than the Q build :slight_smile:

at least some progress :slight_smile:

Maybe you can try this:

Unfortunately no luck with that process, although the boot did start rebooting from the e logo after about 90 seconds into twrp.

ok. Then I think SM-T700 reached end of life for /e/OS

I had a thought, would the version of twrp have something to do with the Q and R versions not booting? I have twrp 3.7.0_9-0.

3.7.0_9-0. is the current version of TWRP. You might try an older one

Interestingly I tried installing lineage20 this after noon NZ time and it booted

I saw this version on the XDA forum… its based on the chagall device. Does camera work?

To be honest i didnt try the camera, its not something i tend to use on the Tab S

oh than its fine :slight_smile: I might try also a T build…

Be interesting to give any new builds a try

Do you fancy another non-Samsung device?

Nothing Phone (1)

Device CodeName: Spacewar

Development [ROM] UNOFFICIAL Lineage OS 20.0 + MicroG

LOS Rom: lineage-20.0-20230120-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip
LOS recovery: lineage-20.0-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar-recovery.img

Source code
device tree
vendor
kernel
LOS
MicroG

ah yes. I saw that the Nothing Phone is now officially supported by LineageOS. The source code link does not work, but device and kernel are available at LOS github. Vendor files are available in, not sure what the best source is - I’ll give it a try!

Great! I’ve the NP1 in my hands and can test your ROM extensively.

It’s assumed that the best source comes from official LineageOS. They will certainly fully support the Glyph interface - unlike XDA @Vosky, whose ROM only show battery charge, but not notification sounds and other light signals.

I was able to get the correct vendor file for the Nothing phone (Spacewar) from theMuppets github

Here you go
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10620683726822082343