Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 (Snapdragon)

Not sure what is wrong but I can’t get this build past the “e” with a bouncing ball under it at boot. I’ve flashed it 3 times. It just sits there and keeps bouncing.

*I’ve flashed a couple other ROMs since with no issue. I also re-downloaded the file a second time and tried again just incase the download was corrupted somehow, still no luck. Stuck on the “e” with bouncing ball.

Sorry to hear it’s not working. I’ll try a new build later this week…

1 Like

Try this build please… should be working

1 Like

I will get to this ASAP. I already set my 2 Note 4s up with some unofficial non-/e/ builds but I am gonna have to wipe one to test this. I have been using the phones to test what @marcdw
has been teaching in THIS thread.

Thank you @itsclarence .

Hi again!

Not sure if you’re still developing, @itsclarence , but if you are - could i kindly ask you to try and build /e/ version of the last usable version of R for Note 4, before the developer threw in the towel? It’s the 20211107 version, the first one in the Lineage 18-list. That would be really kind of you. And I will gladly buy you coffee if you want.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1YX-AodWUl5xTCPE8lfMvR0zsjQLe1EFR

It seems this Community is not active

The forums are very active. If this thread has received no response it will be because no-one has anything useful to say here :slight_smile: