Samsung S9+ stuck on 'Keep read only' install step

Hi all,

I have tried installing /e/ on my Samsung S9+ several times now using the easy installer, but it always gets stuck on the step where I select ‘Keep read only’ on my phone in the install. My issue is that after I select it on my phone, nothing happens with the easy installer. It just sits there waiting for me to click it. There is no continue button. I have noticed in another topic someone suggested rebooting the phone to get past this, but that hasn’t helped unfortunately.

Looking forward to your help.

Log: hastebin

Hi @Admiralbenbow, welcome to the /e/ forum. Your log shows
Uploading RECOVERY -> RECOVERY upload successful
twice, then multiple

wait-for-recovery

So … did TWRP install?

This is the Keep read Only screen on the device. Did you see it?
Keep-read-only

1. If yes, did you follow the exact instructions of when to connect or disconnect the USB cable, try a different cable just in case, or think about doing a manual install following the last (easier !) section of this tutorial, picking up from 8) Install /e/ with TWRP [HOWTO] Install /e/ on a Samsung smartphone with Windows easily

2. If no please read Know your hardware - Samsung #Easy Installer and also #Your first boot into TWRP then try again !

Hey, Thanks for your help. For some reason when I went through the process the 4th time it worked like a charm. Not sure what the problem was, maybe I just had to be ready to take over and go manual.