Sony XA2 [H4133]

hi, I noticed two things that don’t go with this sony device after installing e, I also have another of the same type and the same brand on LineageOs.

1. there is [mtalk.google.com] that turns, detected and blocked by dnsfilter, is normal to see [mtalk.google.com] shot freely?

2)the usb keys in read mode does not mount, the usb key type c or with an adapter is not visible in reading.

Thank you for your attention.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

re 2)
Did you see this thread? Sony XA2 [H4113] - USB OTG not working [SOLVED / closed]

Hi, I’ve seen a part of the thread without lingering, I’ll test the usb key from one direction or the other but I’m septic.
I also have a sony xperia h4113 that on lineageos 18.1 and I don’t have her problems usb c.
Thank you, I would return experience to help other users.

Hello, as promised I’m back for the feedback after several days.
It is indeed necessary to turn one way or the other for the USB C stick to be detected and usable, thanks @ Taurus

1 Like

Hello, as promised I’m back for the feedback after several days.
It is indeed necessary to turn one way or the other for the USB C stick to be detected and usable, thanks @ Taurus

1. There is still a problem with [mtalk.google] running on the /e/ system. I did the last system update, and [mtalk.google] is still present, fortunately DNSFilter blocks this intrusion, is there any feedback on this, is it normal, or is there an operation to perform to remove the Google tracking?