T2e update survey

I got this email last week about receiving updates to my T2e. I have no reason to doubt its authenticity, but wanted to check before going further. Can anyone tell me if this is legitimate?

(I had to make minor edits because I am not allowed to include more than 2 links in my post.)

Thanks!

Subject: Important update for your Murena T2e smartphone
Date: December 13, 2022 at 5:29:02 AM EST
To: destinataires inconnus: ;
Reply-To: helpdesk@murena.com

Dear customers,

We thank you for your purchase of a Murena smartphone at esolutions shop (now murena).

We are reaching out today as we have identified a software issue preventing your Murena T2e from receiving software updates.

We have found a solution to fix this issue, we can:

• either share detailed instructions for technical users,

• either send you a SD card including the fix.

To know your preferences, we have created a short survey to help us manage next steps for each of you.

The survey is available here: https://mydataismydata.limequery.net/xxxxxx?lang=en

The goal of this survey is to confirm if you are still affected by this issue and to confirm your details, so we can communicate or send you a SD card as soon as possible.

This survey should take 3 minutes of your time. You have the option to resume the survey later if need be. Your data will not be shared outside of Murena.

Thanks for your patience and support

–

The Murena team.

You have received the response indicated in this post Attempting to upgrade Terracube 2e from version 1.0 to 1.1 (2020 model) - #12 by alexis.

Users had “updating issues” described in the thread and other linked #2e threads.

1 Like

Thank you. I had searched but apparently not well enough.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.