Thanks for NextCloud Support (custom server) in /e/ Murena Account/Device Setup

Basically what the title says.

Absolutely clutch functionality to be able to use my existing NextCloud account/server seamlessly with my /e/OS device to sync contacts/cal/tasks as well as device settings/backups.

Just stellar!

2 Likes

And it integrates with SeedVault? :sunglasses:

This is getting fun.

The less manual migration of apps and appdata I have to do, the better.

Good hint, I did not notice this before.
Works also seamlessly for me for my nextcloud calendar, and even SeedVault backup is included. I just had to add my nextcloud account without needing any special settings.
Great to see that /e/ supports my nextcloud server so easily. Thank you for this feature!

1 Like

I wont tell you how long it took me to notice I could do this :rofl:

1 Like

@Manoj,

This whole process/function is broken on NextCloud v27.1.5 and above (including NextCloud v28 branch).

I have been chasing this down with my Hosted VPS NextCloud Support and elsewhere for a month.

It looks like the WebDAV Service Discovery of the Murena.Io Account provider (in Settings-> Accounts → Add Account) does not detect the right WebDAV endpoints on NextCloud v27.1.5+ and v28.0+.

Using the Murena.io Address Book (or DAVx5/DAVx5 Address Book) all work perfectly fine against the same servers with the exact same credentials.

Whatever app that provides the Murena.io Account (/e/ Drive app, I think) needs to be updated/fixed to properly function with NextCloud stable releases.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.