Today, I can not open online documents (onlyoffice)

Hi,

Today, I just open firefox, go to the cloud murena.io
And when I clic on a file, it directly dowload it.
I can not open it through openoffice editor.
I have no more the button +new file > word, excel, etc.

I’m sharing a folder and my mates face the same issue.
Have you got the same problem?
Is there a hotfix schedule, maintenance today?

Thanks

since this afternoon the cloud services are really really slow (any app I tried took about 5minutes to open) onlyoffice is only working with fresh documents.
If you want to open an existing doc you ll get a download prompt…

Pls fix, thanks in advance!:kissing_heart:

HI @Cameleopard @wild are you facing issues with the cloud even now? I just checked and was able to open documents on the murena cloud without issues.

I have the same issue. When I click a document in Files, it simply downloads it. When it should open it in a new window with OnlyOffice.

Yes, still going right now

for me it’s still going on - It takes like 3min to load the “files” app… and if I click any document the link says:

https://murena.io/remote.php/webdav/documentNAME.abc

IIRC the link contained “onlyoffice” before this issue… today the download “save as” prompt isnt showing up directly… the loading takes ages (5min +)

running this browser:

Chromium
Version 123.0.6312.86 (Official Build, ungoogled-chromium) (64-bit)

at the moment it looks like it’s slower then yesterday

//edit/// now the file app runs much faster but the onlyoffice link seems broken still

Sharing the feedback with the team to check. Will update.

Update: This issue should be resolved now.

2 Likes

Was really slow a few minutes ago, but now seems fine. Links open now in OnlyOffice too.

UPDATE: back to being very slow. Just loading Files is taking 1+ minute.

UPDATE2: This morning it seems to be working at it’s usual speed again. All looks good.

Hi, it works for me now. Thanks
Files open in onlyoffice

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.