[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ test ROM for the MiA1 tissot

Great Stuff! Is that ROM available to download?

download was proposed by updater on my mi a 1, in the meantime there is an second update to download but i havenā€™t installed it, because itā€™s also dated from 18. december 2019

You are seeing the updates because it was a test build and is available OTA. The latest test build was released on the 18th. This is the screenshot from the build running on my phone
Screenshot_20191223-152914_Updater ā€¦ it is also showing up twice!
There was an issue with the messages app on this build which was fixed with a patch but that is as yet not been added to the code and we tested it as a separate apk. This being the XMas week some of the team members are on leave so there may be a slight delay in the release of the fixed build.

2 Likes

Build 9 of Jan 2020 - flashed and running. Nice one!

1 Like

Running Without Issue. Many Thanks

I found that the app store didnā€™t work for me. I tried to install WhatsApp, I think, and it didnā€™t download or install.

For specific apps that are not working add it to the list here

1 Like

Pl can you check if you get an OTA notification under :

Settings >> System >> Updater

The build posted above is made on our infra and has access to OTA updatesā€¦
I just got the next version via OTA

yes there is an notification showing two builds which should i use? thousands thanks for the excellent work.

The 2 options showing up is an errorā€¦select the one on the top and installā€¦
Once it reboots after a successful installation the second entry should disappear and you should see something like this

worked perfect thank you very much

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmationā€¦this was build on our infra build structure and so far I was testing it. Seems like we should add the Tissot also to the list of devices for official OS upgrade. from next week. Let me check if we can add it as well. No point in holding it back when it works well on Pie.

1 Like

Amazing! Very much looking forward to this!

OTA update working 100%

Working here too. What does this warning mean about public keys?

I lost Magisk root after OTA update. How did that happen?

Working here too. What does this warning mean about public keys?

@Freddie, I donā€™t have any.

Did you guys lose magisk root?

Yes I use Magisk, @Freddie or, maybe, your query about loosing Magisk when you upgrade the system via OTA? I didnā€™t loose it, as far as I remember.

1 Like

It just happened moving to the latest ota zip. I have logged it on gitlab :slight_smile:

Any new test build? I have the 2020-02-07 build.