[UnOfficial Build] Q & R | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram)

@CorentinR do you have any plan to make it official?

Yes, since I am able to find android R stable sources with miatoll codename and can build UNOFFICIAL one.

thanks a lot, and please instead of Curtana, mention Miatoll in the ROM file name, that will be easier. few of my friends are hesitating to flash it just because of ā€œCurtanaā€ is mentioned.

Name are automatically generate, and base on device codename. As now I use curtana unified source so that why I have curtana in zip name. I still working on renaming Q source but for now Iā€™m with ninja song error witch cernatly come from docker !

Hi, @CorentinR as @smu44 suggested code name is lime. but I didnā€™t find any info. about it on lineageOs supported devices wiki list: Devices | LineageOS Wiki

[UnOfficial Build] Q | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram) - #45 by CorentinR]

Is new build with September security patch coming? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Corentin and ths for your great work. I am new in this field, but like to install /e/project on my xiaomi redmi note 9s. If I get you correct, you already have the saime device with your Rom on it for daily use. Did I get it right. Does this means I download your Rom and follow your instuctions. Can I do this with orange Fox. Must be device rooted and if how can I do this.

Ths

Yes if Iā€™m able to build with the new dockerā€¦

Exactly, you need root only if you use bank app (magisk hide).

Great, thanks, I really enjoying this romšŸ˜Š

Ths for your quick response

is this just for Curtana ? or the Miatoll family because I have Joyeuse

This is for all miatoll devices familyā€¦ Donā€™t care about curtana in name files.

Hi @CorentinR recently Iā€™m facing slow charging and internet connectivity issue, how much time taking to charged your curtana and you facing any internet connectivity issue?

Nop, I havenā€™t any of those issues. You could rollback to v-0.17-q version for more stability (bluetooth connection issue).

Hi, update coming out for this month? good job to the developer, looking forward to it!!! Regards

Corentin Hallo

Can I ask you when/how is the best solution to root Xiaomi redmi note 9s. After Iinstall /e/ ROM, befor, or in the same time as I install this ROM.

What is the best strategy to roote this device in your oppinion

Thank you very much for your advice in advance

Best Regards

Jakov

I always flash root (magisk) after /e/ ROM installation.

Here is the official Lineage OS 18.1 for Miatoll, I think it will help you somehow to build /e/

Already done. v0.19-r
And for information, our devices are officially supported by lineageOS so I working to make it to for /e/.

3 Likes