[UnOfficial Build] Q & R | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram)

This is a Android 10 /e/ “STOCK” ROM.
For now I use those sources:

since 0.18 I’ve Bluetooth issue with car connection and some “glitch” audio at music start…
If you want last without know bug use 0.17 in archive folder.

Hi @CorentinR , I appreciate your effort for making e os support possible to redmi note 9. I have a small question can i use this package to install on redmi 9 power device.

Thank you, Uday

I don’t think it will work. What is redmi 9 “power bank” ?

A few days ago I’ve been testing this room and the truth is that it works very well, without reboots, the camera works perfect, navigation with the gps impeccable.
I am anxiously awaiting the September update and that at some point update to android 11.
Thanks to the developers.

Hi @CorentinR Redmi 9 Power is a Xiaomi Redmi phone. only available in India.

After verification with gsmarena, it’s not the same device at all…
If you could find your codename and lineageOS port for your device. You should able to find existing sources trees on github. After what, I could help you to build a /e/ROM for this device.

According to Google list, may be “lime” …

Some info : https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-kernel-source-redmi-9-prime-redmi-note-9-4g-redmi-9-power-mi-10t-lite-redmi-note-9-pro-5g/

In a command windows/terminal type this:

$ adb shell getprop ro.product.device

@CorentinR do you have any plan to make it official?

Yes, since I am able to find android R stable sources with miatoll codename and can build UNOFFICIAL one.

thanks a lot, and please instead of Curtana, mention Miatoll in the ROM file name, that will be easier. few of my friends are hesitating to flash it just because of “Curtana” is mentioned.

Name are automatically generate, and base on device codename. As now I use curtana unified source so that why I have curtana in zip name. I still working on renaming Q source but for now I’m with ninja song error witch cernatly come from docker !

Hi, @CorentinR as @smu44 suggested code name is lime. but I didn’t find any info. about it on lineageOs supported devices wiki list: Devices | LineageOS Wiki

[UnOfficial Build] Q | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram) - #45 by CorentinR]

Is new build with September security patch coming? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Corentin and ths for your great work. I am new in this field, but like to install /e/project on my xiaomi redmi note 9s. If I get you correct, you already have the saime device with your Rom on it for daily use. Did I get it right. Does this means I download your Rom and follow your instuctions. Can I do this with orange Fox. Must be device rooted and if how can I do this.

Ths

Yes if I’m able to build with the new docker…

Exactly, you need root only if you use bank app (magisk hide).

Great, thanks, I really enjoying this rom😊

Ths for your quick response

is this just for Curtana ? or the Miatoll family because I have Joyeuse