[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Unofficial Pie Build for Samsung Galaxy S7 (herolte)

Personnaly, I always dirty flash…
May be, it’s unsecure or something like that but… it works.

I have sometimes a very annoying issue, the sim card disconnect / reconnect itself… But I think this an hardware issue on my old phone which fall down few times…

2 Likes

As long as an update is made within an Android version, a dirty flash is sufficient from my experience. When changing an Android version, on the other hand, a clean flash makes sense, even if it sometimes works dirty. Now, after almost three days, everything works fine with this release. Thanks @LaurentG for his work.

1 Like

Hello @LaurentG, thank you very much for the update!
Could u pls provide a checksum for the download?

Hi everyone,
New build but only update the current branch, so, minor changes…

And, as @alibaba asked me, here is the checksum : https://ecloud.global/s/2qKK6W9TGqYzokS

Just installed on my personnal phone… Everything works as expected.

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much!!!

New build with security patch on 5th January

And here is the checksum : https://ecloud.global/s/qjjyr3pLwLXoH26

As usual, I just installed on my phone and it works as expected

3 Likes

I have sometimes an error. The “hardkey” for going back, doesnt work. It lights up, but when I tap on it nothing happens. Does anyone else have this error? or is it a hardware problem?

Thanks to eveyrone here (@LaurentG @ harvey186 and @SuzieQ) for this updated /e/ for my S7 !! i didn’t understand at first why i was stuck in Android 7 (i used easy installer) -_-
Looking forward for updates

1 Like

Strange, I do not have any issues like this… Sorry…

1 Like

I try to build updates every month… I will try to do this as long as I can !

2 Likes

Thanks ! For my use it’ll be more than enough…!
I haven’t the bug as @peschie1967 has…
I did had an issue while connecting au BT speaker JBL4 which doesn’t end…I do not suspect BT cause i synced a watch.
If anyone had this behaviour…
Thanks

1 Like

The only issue I sometimes have it’s the simcard which suddenly disconnected…
Nothing to do but reboot phone. I haven’t found why… It seems to but a software issue

No problem here, I use your latest build since the release on my mobile work phone and have had no such issue until today.

Really crazy. I have none of the other errors (sim card / bluetooth).
Thank you very much @LaurentG, for keeping this old phone alive.

Hello, i just have the app Yuka wich isn’t working (Zepp and Strava aren’t because of the absence of Gmaps…it’s a shame because strava uses OSM on the web… -_-)
Have a nice day

The same !!! Why strava do not use OSM in mobile app… Strava web is quite fine…

1 Like

This happened on one of my S7 on stock ROM as well, might be just a general problem with some devices.

Hello,
Thank you for building new builds for this phone.
Are your build planned to become official and installed through easyinstaller and/or OTA update ?
Is it planned to have a Q build on this Galaxy S7 ?
Thanks

^^
Hopefully zepp can sync to strava even without the app installed on…Hope they’ll go for OSM as well soon
Does yuka works for you all with this build…?
Thanks

Nope Yuka does not work for me neither