[UNOFFICIAL BUILDS] Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE (gts3llte, SM-T825)] / Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 WiFi (gts3lwifi, SM-T820)] for eOS R

Actually yes, but still in process of potential getting official. Also considering for S6

1 Like

Sounds great! Thanks for all your wok.

Yes :exclamation: Sounds great! Thanks for all your work, @ronnz98

hi, I just bought an S3 LTE from a friend, can you confirm that calls and LTE work with the latest version?
Are there other things wrong?

Final updates for /e/OS-R 2.2:

e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3lwifi.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/SamsungSmartphones/e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3lwifi.zip/download

e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/SamsungSmartphones/e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte.zip/download

GOOD MORNING I HAVE A DOUBT. THIS e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte.zip IS FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S3 LTE TABLET OR IS IT FOR SMARTPHONES?

Its for the S3 Tablet!

1 Like

GOOD EVENING I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S3 SM-T825 TABLET I INSTALLED THIS ONE I INSTALLED AN ANDROID 12 ROM OVER IT I DID SOME TESTS I DOWNLOADED AN APK FROM THE PLAY STORE PHONE I WAS ABLE TO CALL MY MOTHER BUT ONLY I HEARD HER VOICE AND SHE DIDNā€™T HEAR MINE THEN I REALIZED THAT THE APK MADE PHONE CALLS OVER WI-FI I HEARD MY MOTHERā€™S VOICE CLEAN OUR PITY IT STILL HASNā€™T WORKED Iā€™M GOING TO INSTALL ANDROID 13 THAT YOU HAVE XDA I WAS GOING TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT THERE BUT AT THE TIME THEY STOLE MY FACE AND TOOK ME OUT OF THERE Iā€™LL JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM THERE IF IT WORKS GIVE YOU A TOUCH OK

Enviado do Email para Windows

clear

126 / 5.000

Resultados de traduĆ§Ć£o### Resultado da traduĆ§Ć£o

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO IT WITH ANDROID 14 OR 15 ON THE S3 LTE TABLET TO TEST AND SEE ERRORS? I CANNOT GET IT. ANSWER IN THE ERROR GROUP

Enviado do Email para Windows

Use this version (Based on Android 11), its currently the most stable:

e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/SamsungSmartphones/e-2.2-r-20240718-UNOFFICIAL-gts3llte.zip/download

You can use /e/OS AppLauncher for installing apps

fresh install of latest build (20240718) : camera is not working

Flash also is not working (seems related to camera problem)

Strange, on the WIFI version it works

I assume the wifi version is not installable on SM-T825 ?

I did not try since there is a LTE version. BTW I installed now /e/OS-S on my SM-T825 and camera/video worksā€¦setup is a little tricky but it can be done.
Alternative you try an older R version. I did not always test but camera was working on previous versions

Yes, the main camera and selfie camera work on my SM-T825,
but - ā€˜Scan QR codeā€™ does not work either via F-Droid Store > Add new repository. Same problem with ā€˜Secure cameraā€™ (GrapheneOS).

So the QR code could not be identified by IzzyOnDroid repo. Lawnchair 14 beta 3 promises more than it gets. I still prefer the oldies OpenLauncher or Simple Launcher

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.