[UNOFFICIAL] HTC 10 (PME) Pie

Hi there.

I built a pie variant of e-v0.9 because /e/ only support it officially in nougat but no later versions.
The device source code is courtesy of Fagyi. so please head over to it’s XDA page to learn about what is working and what is not.

The zip can be found here

The source code (manifest) can be found here.

Hi, I made the roomservice the day you built this device, and we don’t have the same roomservice.

Where this “https://git.zx2c4.com/android_kernel_wireguard” come from and why did you add it to the roomservice ?
And mine has one more dependencie in it (FlipFlap).

Yours :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <remote name="zx2c4" fetch="https://git.zx2c4.com/" />
  <project remote="zx2c4" name="android_kernel_wireguard" path="kernel/wireguard" revision="master" sync-s="true" />
  <project name="pintaf/android_device_htc_pme" path="device/htc/pme" remote="github" revision="maru-0.6" />
  <project name="pintaf/android_kernel_htc_msm8996" path="kernel/htc/msm8996" remote="github" revision="maru-0.6" />
  <project name="pintaf/proprietary_vendor_htc" path="vendor/htc" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
</manifest>

Mine :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="Fagyi/android_device_htc_pme" path="device/htc/pme" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="Fagyi/android_kernel_htc_msm8996" path="kernel/htc/pme" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="Fagyi/proprietary_vendor_htc" path="vendor/htc" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_FlipFlap" path="packages/apps/FlipFlap" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
</manifest>

So if you could explain me why yours is better (if it is), it would be great please :slight_smile: