Week 05, 2022 : Development and Testing Updates

Can you try and update NewPipe using FDroid or Aurora. There was an issue reported on one of the channels

2 Likes

itā€™s an issue with Newpipe, because Youtube has changed something on their end. either wait till the update is available, or get it directly from their Github

https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/releases

1 Like

Good to know the update to NewPipe is on the way, it happened exactly at the same time as the update so I thought it might be related.

the issue has actually started last morning or previous night but yeah, itā€™s a freaky coincidence.

1 Like

FYI I updated my FP3+ to v0.21 and everything works as before, thanks!

My FP3+ dated up smoothly this morning.
So far no new problems.

Still my Internet doesnā€™t work properly as I mentioned here, also all else downloads fail (F-Droid etc.).

Thanks for the update that went smoothly as usual in my S8.
Butā€¦ 2 updates Iā€™m waiting for the issue of the PDF files appearing in nĆ©gative while in dark theme to be fix and still nothing.

1 Like

Updated successfully on the following:

• Samsung S9
  • Teracube 2e
  • Google Pixel 4a

Thanks again to the /e/ team! :beers:

1 Like

I try to catch the update on my spare S9, but even though I try multiple times, at different times, I keep missing it.

Starting this coming week. It should be available full time for all users.

3 Likes

Oh great. I have waited more than one year. A few days is easy. Really looking forward to this. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you Manoj, I have been looking forward to this. It will be nice to try the new features.

Hi Manoj, until now thereā€™s no 0.21 update for the beyond1lte, is there a problem with the update? the s10e and the s10+ got the 0.21 update already.

Will check with the team when they come to office on Monday and update.