Status: Development and Testing
- Fixes and updates
- Some issues may be marked confidential by their owners and will not be visible to all
Status: Release in progress
OS versions released
Updates in v0.22
Some issues will be marked as confidential and not be visible to all users
If your phone has not received the Q or Pie v0.22 build, pl let me know and can have that checked.
Checking on the Motorola G7 plus ‘lake’ not receiving the R v0.22 build.
Update 9 Mar The list of builds that failed on v.22 R now include lake, river, payton, ocean, evert, chef, channel, beckham…all motorola devices
Team has identified a reason for the failure and working on resolving it. Will update in case of any progress.
Release Pending for
check section on
- Team working on these OS version releases
Difference between the dev, test and stable builds read this guide
Status: testing to start
- As promised earlier, we are now starting the testing of the OTA OS upgrade for s7 / s7 edge.
- Need volunteers who can help with this testing.
We are using the experience gained from the s9/s9+ OS OTA upgrade exercise to develop upgrade builds for other devices. First preference would be devices we sell on the eSolutions Shop. No ETAs as of now for this activity. We are now testing the s7/s7 edge as mentioned above
We have been facing build issues on multiple devices which are still exclusively on Nougat OS. We will attempt to upgrade all these devices to the latest OS version where ever possible. We are testing the upgrade on the s7 as mentioned above. For the other devices we will attempt to make Q or R builds, if these attempts are not successful, we will inform the users and stop maintaining those devices. This would mean that the build versions will not be updated or bugs specific to nougat will not be fixed.
Status: In Progress
A summary of issues dev team is investigating or working on
- Bliss launcher upgrading and existing issue resolution
- eDrive code refactoring to optimize the application
- Updating Applications where forked …ongoing task
- Comprehensive updates to the AppStore…nearing completion
- EasyInstaller to adapt to upgrade OS builds…investigation only
This is a subset of what the team is working on. Most of these tasks are under development and testing phase. Some of the issues will be confidential and not visible to all users.
We have stopped the sales of the Gigaset GS290 on the eSolutionsShop as the vendor has stopped production of the device. We will continue support for existing users.
- While these issues are getting resolved, we have removed the 2e from the list of devices supported on the EasyInstaller
Message being shared on the request of our vendor partners
- Vendors whose phones we sell on our eSolutions Store do not directly sell /e/OS flashed devices.
- The vendors only sell their devices with their own stock ROM.
- To get pre flashed /e/OS phones, you have to purchase them from the eSolutions Shop.
FP4 back in stock
We have received additional stock of FP4 devices as of last week. Those interested in purchasing should do so on the eSolutions Shop …while stocks last
Efforts to port new devices continue and details will be shared once we have working builds available.
- Check the list of open positions at /e/
- We are looking out for volunteer translators
- ROM Maintainers are always welcome
This post will be updated through the week