Week 11. 2023: Development and Testing Updates

Thanks for the reply.

@Hermano, I’m not sure that I understand your reply correctly. How exactly is this information helpful?

I’ve upgraded my FP3 stable (using test channel) 12 days ago from Android R to S without any issue. So, when you get the notification to upgrade you can trust and go forward. Always backup of course :slight_smile:

Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Thanks to the devs for all of their work. Appreciate it!

one Question:
I use a Fairphone 3+ with the Version (e-1.9-s-20230311268558-dev-FP3). Somehow i cannot enable the LED Notification lights. Is somebody else encountering this Problem, or is it due to my personal settings?

1 Like
Have you already tried through Settings > Notifications > Notification LED ?

I haven’t tried to add Apps, but my guess is the shaded lines at the very bottom can be missed very easily :innocent:

Yes. But none of these settings seem to make a difference.

I had the same problem. Have you tried to disable the ‘do not disturb’ option ? My LED Notification reworked after that. Hope it will solve the problem for you.

1 Like

Thank you for this hint. I had a schedule for the “do not disturb” option. “Do not disturb” for me is only enabled during night time, but its somehow disabling the notification-led all the time. there must be a bug that interferes with it. Without the “do not disturb” schedule, the notification light works.

2 Likes

Your post reminded me that I was going to post the same thing that my notification edge light doesn’t work on my OnePlus 7T. It worked when I had Oxygen OS but has not worked since I started using /e/ OS a couple years ago. Notification light setting is on and do not disturb is off.

Hello Manoj,
I don’t want to bother, I just want to make sure, I didn’t miss an important step to get the OS upgrade on my FP3 from 1.8.1-r-20230204257076-stable-FP3 to the next OS version. I didn’t get a notification by now…

Thank’s - I just edited my post. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, stable. Not out yet, it seems.

1 Like

Thank you - so I’ll have to wait. I thought, I missed something…

The FP3 stable should be out on Monday, 20 March 2023

3 Likes