- Released on Friday 6 Aug for testing
- Issues fixed as part of v0.18
- Issues detected during testing of v0.18
Fix will be released as part of v0.19
FP3 no audio issue
- A team 3-4 developers were working on it.
- We have a fix which should be released to a select group of testers today 23 Aug-
- On their approval the build will be released for all users ASAP
Update 24 Aug Positive feedback from the users on Gitlab. Multiple users who tested the fix have confirmed that it works. That means we should be able to release it for all users ASAP. Thanks all for your support
You can track the updates for this issue here
Update 25 Aug
An updated build for the FP3 dev users will be rolling out soon.
Update 27 Aug
- Yet to be released
- Stable builds on v0.18
- dev v0.18 builds for devices still on Nougat
- Some issues were detected with the builds during testing. We expect to release them early next week.
- First set of devices on /e/ R to be released starting this week.
- List of devices to be upgraded to R or added to our supported list
Release plan for /e/ R on new and supported devices
- List can be modified in case builds fail or there are other issues during the build process
Points to remember
- Devices with Stock 11 ROM need an upgrade to stock before flashing /e/R . Note this will wipe out your existing data. Take backups if required.
- This manual upgrade is required as the default Updater application does not upgrade the OS and on detecting a different OS tends to block the installation. There are development efforts in progress to modify the updater app but they are still not complete and do no have any ETA from the team.
Update 25 Aug There will be a delay in this weeks release. It may be released during this weekend.
- will update on any developments besides once mentioned above.
This thread will be updated through the week