When will we be able to flash /e/ android 10 on S9 with the easy installer?

Odin v3.14.4 is my all-purpose tool.

Next idea: Try to install /e/ OS 'O’reo 8.1.2 again

Ok… so for your information:

1. I have completed all the above, but I still have the same error.
  2. So after the failed flash of A10 just now, I exited download mode, and phone just keeps trying to restart with the Samsung Logo screen… so I start it in Recovery mode to stop it cycling… so of course now I am looking at e Recovery screen and no longer TWRP…

Back to you SuzieQ…

Ok… I am keen :slight_smile: Whats the best way to try this… Easy Installer or ?

My batteries in my mouse have run out. Now a good old wired mouse has to help out. Just a moment, please :)))

haha… always at a bad time :slight_smile:

Yeah! easy installer is one way. The other is the same as just gone with eRecovery - via microSD Card.

well, I have just tried E.I. while phone was in eRecovery screen, but as I expected, it could NOT “find” my phone… should I put it into D/load mode and try E.I. ?

Yes, for now, this is probably the best way to achieve partial success?

ok… I restarted phone in D/L mode and tried E.I. but its been 2 mins and still can not find phone… of course I had to ignore all the tasks it tells you to do… but I guess thats obvious as I can not access phone to change settings as it wants… so next, I guess we try to reinstall eOS 8.12

Do you know a link so I get the right file… ?

AND… now I dont have TWRP, I have eRecovery… so not sure how I would flash the eOS 8.12 from here… ?

Please install at first: twrp-3.3.1-1-star2lte.img .This version works with well with e/ OS 'O’reo

Cool I had that already D/loaded ready to go… just not sure “how” to install TWRP now ???

UPDATE: I have put this TWRP file on the microSD

Can you install *.IMG or not?

Can try out in the meantime if adb sideload works …

Sorry S… not sure what you mean… I can install the .img file on the SD card ready to use… but I dont know “how” to use it to “install” TWRP…

Can try out if adb sideload works …

ok… how ? I have eRecovery running and if I tap on Advanced, I see an option for Enable ADB

Okay, please wait 10 minutes. I have a bold idea. I need to try it myself before recommending it.

1 Like

No problem… thanks S.

It does not work! I’ll think of something else …

ok… thx.

Are you based in Europe ? I am in Australia, so its 10:38 AM here… just thinking it might be getting late for you…

Yes I’m European. I have little time to sleep because I’ve more interesting things to do. But that you bring it up is very thoughtful of you … :muscle: