Xiaomi Redmi Note 9Pro WhatsApp voice message issue

Hi there,

I’ve bought recently a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro miatoll in which I’ve install eOS and everything seem to work with no issues.

The only problem I have is the voice messages I send in WhatsApp seem to just récord properly the first three senconds when reproducing them, after that sound gets slower like more than half down. Its really annoying, also having a look on the net I found this topic related to a lineage user who has the same issue Low whatsapp voices (#4116) · Issues · LineageOS / issues / android · GitLab

Where do you think this issue comes from? Any posible solution or should I just report it somehow?

I am on the latest version /e/OS 0.21-20220125…

Thank you

Edited:
I notice when forcing stop WhatsApp by Applications System Preferences, just the first voice message is recorded linear without the first three seconds of spike. After that, the next ones are recorded with the issue until I force WhatsApp again to stop.

I found this topic in the forum, but I dont understand what’s hal1… Could be something similar? WhatsApp video calls choppy and bad quality

I don’t like WhatsApp at all but sadly I am forced to use this in order to comunicate with my clients :confused: