Hello ! The link in the OP is currently down.
I don’t know if it’s the right but if I have a quite anoying bug (for a phone without jack) : the audio bluetooth isn’t working.
I can peer with my Bose soundlink mini II (and get the battery status back) but no sound get out. In my car I can also connect my Oneplus Nord and make call with the car’s audio system but impossible to get sound from music media…
Anyone else in the same case?
New GSI /e/ official test build
Flash the system image
Once you know which system image you need, download it
- Arm A (system-arm-a.img.xz)
- Arm A/B (system-arm-ab.img.xz)
- Arm64 A (system-arm64-a.img.xz)
- Arm64 A/B (system-arm64-ab.img.xz)
- Binder 64 A (system-a64-a.img.xz)
- Binder 64 A/B (system-a64-ab.img.xz)
Redmi 7A, MIUI 18.104.22.168, Android 10
Binder 64 A/B still no sound in calls.
Official e-GSIs are the only ones where this happens, and I tried lots of them