[Feature Request] App lounge "Installed Apps" list and app options

I really like the new “App Lounge” overall in terms of it integrating app repositories that I like to use, but there are some features that I miss from Aurora that would be useful to add, I think.

1. An “Installed Apps” list that shows apps installed on the phone.
  2. On that list (and on the Updates list), have long-press option that brings a menu allowing you to uninstall or ignore (“blacklist” in Aurora’s parlance) individual apps.
  3. A “Wish list”. I know this last seems a little silly, but when a search reveals a long list of similar (or apparently similar) apps and you only want to compare a few, this feature can come in very handy!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

6 Likes

Yes this would be very useful to ignore updates of a particular app, like F-Droid does !

I would realiy like the update list app, the notification says “5 apps updated” but I can’t know what apps exactly

1 Like

Hello,

I also have some improvement suggestions for AppLounge:

• As said above, access the list of installed apps, and from that list:
    • A button to easily uninstall the app
    • A button to access the app page, as you can do from the android settings. This is the Android page allowing you to clear the cache of the app, force it to be stopped, manage permissions etc.
  • In the update view, still show the recently updated apps, to know which ones have been updated with the date of the update
  • In the update view, show download size before launching the download, to allow users to decide if it’s fine to do the update on 4G or if they should wait to be on Wi-Fi network
  • It could possibly be a separated application, but it would be nice to also have the list of the currently-running apps, with a button to force one to be stopped.

Also, I faced a bug: while updating apps, I can’t delete an app on my homescreen