Feedback for v1.2

Indeed. Seems that from yesterday night App Lounge is completely down… (at least on my FP4)

I also have the problem with Applounge on my Samsung Galaxy s7. Have now also updated to 1.2, but the problem is still there after the update.

même problème pour moi après mise a jour de la dernière version ( androïd 10, 25/7/22):
app lounge ne s’ouvre pas
accès à mes fichiers ( par file) interdits ! et donc à mes copies d’écran qui ne peuvent être sauvegardées…
je suis assez désemparé !
André H

Issues in App-Lounge being reported by multiple users. Have shared the feedback with the team. Expect a response today during EU office hours.

2 Likes

Are users still getting “Time Out” errors while trying to open App Lounge. Was trying on a GS290 on v1.2 stable but not able to detect any issues.

2 Likes

App Lounge worked for me a minute ago (FP3+, /e/OS 1.2 stable)

2 Likes

a3xelte and bacon both opened App Lounge this morning.

1 Like

Works for me atm :+1:

1 Like

Applounge isn’t timing out anymore, but it doesn’t install updates. It just hangs on 0% for all the apps listed.

FP3+ on murena 1.1

Doesn’t work here on FP4 / 1.2.

I also tried to empty the app cache or delete whole app data - the App Lounge stopped working last friday!

Hi,
Still doesn’t work on my S7edge (v 1.2). Still getting “timeout fetching applications!”.
I’ve tried to clear cache, no change.

Have updated the team - App lounge either not working or displaying “timeout fetching applications!” on s7edge and FP4
Thanks for the feedback. The team is looking into this issue. Will update.

3 Likes

App Lounge now works for me on my FP3+ (running v 1.1) :+1:
I was just able to install an app update without any issues.

You could install Aurora Store from F Droid. The F Droid APK is available at https://f-droid.org/ .

Working now on a FP4 with v1.2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now working normally. Thanks !

1 Like

After a few days/times it looks that it works normally again.

Works for me on my FP4 (anonymous connect to G): didn’t received notification that update was pending before open the app. Once open, the updates (apps from G Play Store) run to the end.

back for me. All is OK.

FP3 bought one year ago to the e/os/ store.
I was updating the phone to the 1.1 then 1.2 while it was charging.
When it rebooted, the phone didn’t detect it was charging (I’m using the official FP3 charger).
Now I can’t charge my phone with any charger/cable, or connect it to a computer.
The pin become very very hot when plugged after a fiew second (I never try longer because I think it could damage the battery, still in good ealth actually).
When I plug the phone with the charger, the charger does a small regular “bzz bzz bzz”, like if it’s looping on something.
Before on the 1.0 update, it was tirggering to “fast charge”, “charge” and “slow charge”, randomly with the same charger, I had just to plug/unplug to the point I would got the “fast charge”.

I’m now enjoying my last 32% charge before my phone ultimately die.