Feedback for v1.5

Just to be sure: are you experiencing echos on normal calls, too or only when on loudspeaker? For me the latter is the case.

Same than you. Need to restart my Fairphone 4, so annoying.

I can’t send MMS since the upgrade to 1.5 on my FP3+

Make the update today on samsung S9

1.5-q-20221031230909-dev-starlte

Everything ok, installation easy and very fast.

Well done /e/ team !

Well maybe now that e have anounced a bugfixing initiative before 1.6 its time to check if there is already a ticket for this issue

Hi! Can you please tell me what are the most common reasons for installation errors. Maybe something to do with the installed recovery?
I use TWRP 3.2.

Hope too. Other things, i thought that 1.5 was on Android 12, why is not the case ?

Android 12 in e is still under development/testing afaik.

2 Likes

So why announce 1.5 is Android 12 ?

Arnaud, have 1.5 ota for my Samsung S9, go to system, system updates, click the refresh button until the update appears.

1.5 seems to be working fine on Samsung S9 plus x 2, haven’t had any problems.

A big thank you as ever to the development team.

Perhaps the announcement was about /e/OS Android S, was to happen at /e/OS 1.5 ?

2 Likes

Interestingly the developer option after the update was no more available. I have to enable ot again manually. This don’t appened for the other update.

Samsung S7 SM-G930F
V1.5 update flawless and everything fine so far
Thank You!

1 Like

Updated to 1.5 yesterday (S9+ dev Q), but this GPS bug is still there : GPS no more working on S9+ for some apps since 1.2 (#5984) ¡ Issues ¡ e / Backlog ¡ GitLab
But not a surprise, as microG was not updated … :cry:
And the missing Reply-to button in Mail app is still missing (but this is a K9-Mail issue).
Apart from these 2 ones, everything seems OK though.

Thanks @AnotherElk

Then Android 11

1.5-r-20221028230215-stable-FP3

On FP3

1 Like

On normal calls. As usual, no issue on messenger/signal.

Update : as of Nov. 7th, the issue has disappeared (although I have no idea why).

Hi,

On Murena One i have many issues

• Notifications badges doesn’t work on Bliss Launcher (yet all is configured correctly)
  • Haptic on ĂŠdition mode doesn’t work on Bliss Launcher
  • Navigation gestures create some lags
  • the auto-brightness is crazy and it either puts the light on full blast for no reason or doesn’t work at all
  • App privacy drain battery and slow down download speed
  • The fingerprint reader deactivates after a few minutes of screen off and when that happens I have to press the ON button several times for the screen to wake up again
  • Many lags on scrolling pages (système or apps)
  • Nighttime screen illumination causes the screen to flicker
  • reshaping icons still not working (?)

Édit 1 : The bluetooth activates on its own and my screen flashes yellow randomly
Édit 2 : the proximity sensor does not work during a call

Jean-Philippe