Short note before we start: I am not an Android developer. I’m sure there is a ‘clean’ solution, but I’m often in favor of Quick&Dirty solutions. Everything is allowed, as long as it works
Let’s go (no sources available yet):
- first you have to create a working directory, for example ‘PIE’
- a folder ‘temp’ must be created in this directory
- there must be a roomservice.xml in the PIE directory
- now save the script from here to the PIE directory and make it executable
- start the terminal in the PIE directory
- start the script with ./1312.sh and answer the questions.
Now all sources are downloaded, the folders with the superfluous apps are removed and the build is started.
After a few hours you should find the eOS.zip file in the ‘out’ folder.
------------- existing sources ------------------
If all sources are already available you can proceed as follows:
- create a folder ‘temp’ in the sources root directory
- copy the script from here to the sources root directory and make it executable
- start the terminal in the source root directory
- start the script with ./1312a.sh and answer the question
Now all superfluous apps will be removed and the build will start.
After a few hours you should find the eOS.zip file in the ‘out’ folder
---- last remark —
I hope there are not misspellings
*********** New script version ***********************
I have made some changes in the 1312.sh scrip. Now you can decide to have MicroG and /or Signature Spoofing for apps.
For signature spoofing you have to copy this file in your root build folder
I have tested the complete script several times for 2 different devices It’s working without issues.
If you are running in bootloop the patching hasn’t worked. Try again or / and without patching
WARNING: If you decide to build without BlissLauncher you MUST add an other launcher. Otherwise Android won’t start