IS There a way to compare /e/ with Android Stock Rom

hi to all fellows
is there any way to compare /e/ with stock Android Rom regarding securtiy privacy or any other features.
For eg i want to check my /e/ one phone and Stock Rom on other phone.

Best Regards

I can see two ways:
Either you have a look at the changelogs:

For example you can have a look at the recent changelogs for shamu builds here: https://images.ecloud.global/nightly/shamu/

Or you have a look at the changes made in the git repositories.

I am not aware of a list that contains the complete list of changes, but it sounds like a good idea, to have such a list for monitoring.

1 Like

Dear @Markus i dont mean this .i want to check two same devices which are having different OS.
For eg one phone is having lineage and one phone is having /e/.Now i want to compare both devices regarding security and device functionality

I am not sure, what kind of answer you would like to hear.

Can you please elaborate how you would expect that such a device comparison works?
Also your question is very generic. Can you be more specific and name a few examples of security aspects and functionalities, that you want to compare?

@saqlain as @Markus mentions in his posts above you can check with the logs for the device or install all the privacy - specific apps discussed in other posts on the device with and without /e/ ROM and get the readings and compare them. Run once with stock and get your reading and then flash /e/ and check the reading. Let us know about the differences if any.