[LIST] Banking Apps on /e/OS

This app along with vipps installs fine, but failes upon setup of the acctual app.

The update to e/os V2 seems to make the banking app from Banco ItaĂș (Brazil) unusable. I cannot log on to my account any more. Could have happened before with an udate of the ItaĂș app, als I did not log on for a while.
(Teracube 2e zirconia)

Today I could log on to my account again in the Banco ItaĂș (Brazil) app. No idea why I couldn’t yesterday, but all fine now.

Re: Banco ItaĂș app (Brazil): I was too quick shouting victory. I cannot logon to my account again. After putting in my access code I get a black screen. If this persists e/os will be unusable for me.

@StigtriX

I had the same issue with /e/ v. 2.0 but I solved it today for the Danish version of Vipps (Mobilepay) by following this guide

https://droidwin.com/how-to-spoof-fake-hide-bootloader-unlock-status/

PS. I use Samsung Galaxy S8+ with /e/ v. 2.0

Thanks for the tip. At the moment I can logon to my account in the Banco ItaĂș (Brasil) app again. The problem seems to be intermittent. Maybe it will disappear completely some day. If not I will certainly check out this tip.

me three :slight_smile:
on samsung S8+ with android 9

I also need u too look into VIPPS. AND Revolut! Cant get that to work either, it says i need latest android security update or something like that
 When VIPPS says i need Google lalala to work

BANKID i think i can get to work if i use manual registratiom, but the auto just loads and loads

I just asked about e/OS banking apps on the mainstream Croatian forum:

https://forum.pcekspert.com/showthread.php?t=320115

Maybe there are e/OS users in Croatia who will reply and then edit the list here.

Thank you for the reply!

That seems like a lot of work
 :S I wish it just worked, like it did earlier.

Hello, in France, CIC Pay is working, it is a credit card payment with the NFC of the Phone. Tested on Fairphone 3+ with /e/OS version 2.0. FP3. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details/CIC_Pay_paiement_mobile?id=com.ei.payment.app.cic

1 Like

For Spain it works for me the app of Cajamar without any inconvenience including NFC Pay. Tested on Oneplus 8. How can I edit this first post list @Manoj ?

The initial post has an edit icon. If you click on it, the post should be editable.

There is a mistake between Helios.do bank and Lydia. It’s inverted !

Thanks for sharing !!

Poland :poland:

Santander Bank, Mbank, works fine.

Bonjour,
Depuis la Suisse, Avec e/OS/ 2.1, je n’arrive pas Ă  ouvrir l’application DebiX+ (avec la Banque Alternative Suisse). Ma carte est enregistrĂ©e, les transactions sont signifiĂ©es par SMS, mais je ne peux pas ouvrir cette application (aprĂšs enregistrement mot de passe). Cela tourne en boucle.
Quelqu’un connaitrait-il ce problùme ? Merci pour votre aide

Mobilepay problems again. How do you install the ih8sn manually on dev build? Oneplus 5 passes the safetynet test but Mobilepay does not allow to sign in. Opmobiili works

1 Like

I cant find, how I can edit the List; therfore as reply

The German GLS Bank offers two banking Apps, the one linked in the list is “GLS mBank classic” which works fine and is the only one that supports “GeschĂ€ftskonten” (banking accounts that are not private, e.g. for an association or a business)

For private accounts there is also the newer app “GLS Banking” https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.gls.banking.app

In my opinion it’s easier to use than the mBank classic one

NEON, the Swiss Banking App, works fine; installed via /e/ app store (App Lounge).
YUH, the Swiss Banking APP, does NOT work anymore due to security reasons (wrote the bank).
TWINT prepaid, the Swiss Banking App, works fine; installed via /e/ app store (App Lounge).
VIAC, the Swiss Banking App, works fine; installed via /e/ app store (App Lounge).
Selma, the Swiss Banking App, works fine; installed via /e/ app store (App Lounge).

You should add your findings to the list on top. You might not be able to edit the wiki right now cause you are new to the forum.