Mi 10T Pro Issues /e/ 0.18 R (dev)

Yes, i could only see the countdown with 5.5.224.24 but it had already started with 6.5.224.28 but it wasn’t showing, there was just the error i posted above.
Just now I reconnected with 5.5.224.24 but it didn’t unlock it for me. Reconnected with 6.5.224.28 and now it’s finally unlocked. What a tortuous path… Anyway tomorrow i will install the recovery and /e/, thank you

Ok, if it is unlocked now, everything should be fine. Hope you can proceed to install without any further hassle.

just installed, thank you very much

1 Like

Hi, has apollon been abandoned?

Hello @VitTh,

i really don´t know for sure but it is still listed here for /e/ OS S update.

I just reviewed the Testing channel test sessions – Issues · e / QA / Testing Community · GitLab.

“apollon: build status(failed)” appears for 1.4 (closed) and also for the open testing build for 1.5.

I did not see 1.3 made available for test in a quick search.

1 Like

yes, apollon is on 1.2 and no OTA update available since july

/e/ OS S is no OTA update for existing devices with recently versions of /e/ (if i understand that correct), like Manoj wrote in the upgrade list thread:

From time to time i take a look at the /e/ OS apollon image page.

Afaik LOS 19 = Android 12 = /e/ OS S… and LOS 19 is available for apollon: https://download.lineageos.org/apollon
So maybe it is just a matter of time?

me too looked at the /e/ apollon repo before asking. ok, we’re listening, thank you

1 Like