Murena Two - Camera USELESS

Hello,
Regardless which lens I’m using, when making a photo, device Murena Two needs approximately 4 seconds (that’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long !) to take the picture. To make it clear, from the moment I press the shooting button until the picture is really taken, it takes about 4 seconds. Then, logically, picture is unsharp.
Is it only a problem with my device or do other users have same issue.
Thanks for rapid feedback.
Best regards,
Frank

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

It got a lot better here, not 4 seconds at all.

Still, quite slow.

Biggest improvement is that the flash now actually is at the same time as the taking of the picture :blush:

Yes, needs work.

I do have to add that the camera has a really high resolution and the pictures are beautiful!

ok, but what about
https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/backlog/-/issues/7650
I can confirm, one of the cameras does not properly focus and it isn’t really possible to take a sharp picture with it.
By the way, since for one of the cameras the max. resolution is 64 MP does it mean its sensor has this resolution, or that a postprocessing of the available imagery from [possibly] multiple sensors can produce this 64MP resolution as a result?

@Manoj Since you posted in another thread:

What is the deadline for this activity? I can’t find the answer to this in GitLab. Thank you.

I agree, the camera is almost useless. I bought three Murena 2’s and they are all the same. It’s kind of embarrassing to show the pics to anyone. The S9+ I bought the M2 to replace is way ahead of this for photo quality. Unfortunately the glass is all crunched on the ol’ Samsung so my plan is to get a nice compact S9 while i wait for the M2 software issues to get sorted out. All these in addition to my Oneplus One and a 5T, and a second S9+. I will still hold in there for the M2 to come around.