Samsung Galaxy S10e

Hello everyone !
I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy S10e and so I reiterate my interest for a /e/ ROM on this device ! I think I will go to LineageOS 17.1 with micro G apps for now but I hope to switch quickly to /e/ :grin:

1 Like

To all current holders of S10(e) I can suggest the official crDroid ROM. It is also based on LineageOS, but unlike anything before, this variant should support OTA updates (I suppose so). Simply add MicroG and change the default DNS to a more privacy-oriented one.

1 Like

Just got a s10e exynos and would love to see support for the s10e. I plan on keeping this phone for a while.
Please bring /e/ to the s10e!

2 Likes

I just got my s10e and the evidence appears: the “e” in its name goes to /e/!!
Please make us dream and make it real, or tell us what to do to make it happen?

2 Likes

Hello, unofficial S10 family Q builds coming!!

I took some time to build them.

S10e done, S10 ongoing, S10+ soon.

2 Likes

Please find below the build:

1 Like

Updated build, fixing bluetooth calls.

Can you please test and report? Thanks,

Hi!

I would like to add my request regarding the Samsung Galaxy S10e. I bought an S8 to be able to run /e/ but I really dislike the curved screen, As a device I like my S10e much more.

1 Like

Can we have an update on how to put /e/ on a Galaxy S10 ? Maybe a tutorial in the wiki ? It is not that easy to understand the up-to-date full procedure. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Anghirrim, I’ve seen that a new build with Lineage 18 has been released for the Samsung S10e.
Does this mean that you have to create a new build as well or the one that you created based on 17.1 is still OK?
I want to try to put your build on my Samsung S10e soon.

Thanks!

Hey,

I am not building anymore. You may ask @petefoth , he’s the one who took over this project.

Thank you for your quick reply, I didn’t realise this. I will ask him, have a great day!

Hi Community,
I also want to express my big wish for official support of the Galaxy S10 E!

Several devs have already successfully proven that buildings working roms is possible but they don’t have the time to maintain it…

I compared many devices of this size. A Galaxy S10 E with /E/ could absolutely keep up with an iPhone 12 mini!

I can’t help in building the rom, but I will definitely donate 50€ to the foundation if official support comes! Swear!!

Hi @Manoj ,

is there something like a roadmap or a ranking of devices that are next to be added for official support? I’m asking to get some sort of idea how much hope there is for the S10e.

Thank you!

We did have a roadmap for adding devices. The initial list was completed over the first couple of weeks this year. We will be adding more devices over the rest of 2021. The week on week update can be seen here
The easiest for us to add are the devices which already have Lineage support.
For those without Lineage support we need ROM Maintainers to volunteer to build and maintain the devices.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for your fast response! I see that it’s not yet on the list.
Afaik there is currently no one continuing the ROMs of @Anghirrim or @petefoth and there only unofficial LineageOS Builds.

The S10e looks great and makes perfect sense for official support, based on the interest in this thread and the groundwork that’s been done already. Should be relatively easy for someone to take up the reins?

2 Likes

Google brought me here. Would love to see the S10e officially supported in the future! :blue_heart:

Here is /e/OS for the Galaxy S10e - “beyond0lte”

Info about Samsung Galaxy S10e - beyond0lte

/e/ image ROM download

1 Like

The beyond0lte is now officially supported on /e/ on R :slight_smile:

Screenshot from 2021-09-01 20-21-38

2 Likes