As some of you may be aware we are testing out the upgrade of our source code to Pie.
As part of that effort we have a Pi/e/ ROM for the Moto g5s “montana”
Before you proceed with the flashing and testing Please read the warning given below very carefully
- Please note this is a test build.
- Please take a backup of your data before your proceed.
- Not all of the applications have been migrated so far to the Pie branch and so there might be flashes of Lineage code showing up especially in the setup process. You may also be asked to choose between Trebuchet and Bliss Launcher.
- In some devices we have noticed that return to Oreo or Nougat builds after flashing the Pi/e/ ROM is not possible
If you are Ok with these warnings then you can download the Pi/e/ image for the Moto g5s “montana” is available for download here
- Wipe dalvik, cache, system and data before flashing.
Feedback and comments are welcome.