[Unofficial Build] Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Mi9T Pro raphael e-OS Q-build

This is a new Q-build for the Redmi K20 Pro/Mi9T Pro.(raphael)
Backup your device and share your experience for other E-users.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145697835

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

@croc : You should be interested

If a new version comet out, could i upgrade or i should reinstall again?

Then you just can upgrade…

In theory…
In my case it works but after upgrade from new release camera isn’t working anymore and I could not downgrade to previous version …

Rom is working perfectly fine and smooth. Its based on Android 10 though. LineageOS, there is android 11 LineageOS available unofficial.
xda dev link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-unofficial-11-0-raphael-lineageos-18-1.4176901/

It would also be good to have a telegram group. Let me know if there already is one.
Thank You.

Roms seems to be working fine. Side question; is this unofficial rom safe to use as a daily driver and install for instance banking apps? Or is an unofficial build to insecure.

Thanks in advance.

Sure it’s safe to use this build for daily use. The most important thing you have to do is using the authentication (2FA). The Two-factor authentication can be used to strengthen the security of an online account. Most of the time it’s all up to the user how he handles the safety of the internet.
One big difference comparing to the official builds is, an unofficial build doesn’t have OTA-updates (on the air updates)

Thanks for you clear and quick response. I will keep this as my daily driver. Thanks for your work on this! If there’s anything I can do (testing etc) please let me know!

1 Like

Hi Zinc,
May be GSI build on this model … It seems to be supported and may be GSI have or will have OTA updates !

Thanks to @itsclarence, I was able to build v0.15 for raphael. Since I don’t have dev status on AndroidFileHost i’m using MediaFire for now (Will update once I do have dev status on AFH).

I’ve tested it on my own device, and it works fine for me. It uses the same kernel, device and vendor as the previous build. So an update worked for me. Though it’s a test build, so always backup your device as things might go wrong. Once stable v0.16 comes out I’m building that as-well.

Known Issues
For some reason, if you have changed the screen size, the camera and other apps (Signal in my case) might not work. Setting the Screen Size back to Default and applying should fix this issue.

Update 01/04/21: Changed the MediaFire link to AndroidFileHost, Enjoy

4 Likes

Bonjour Ă  tous, possesseur du Xiaomi Mi9t Pro (M1903F11G).
Je suis nouveau et intéresse par cette Rom, quand est-il de cette version (retour bug, …) ?
Est-elle toujours maintenue ?
Et est-il envisageable qu’elle devienne “officielle” ?
Va-t-elle évoluer vers une version “v0.16” ?
De même, avez-vous quelques conseils avant de me lancer à flasher mon téléphone ?
De plus, s’il y a possibilité de contribuer… bon je sais pas si je serais d’une grande aide mais bon :slight_smile:
Merci pour votre travail.
Cordialement.

Hello everyone, owner of the Xiaomi Mi9t Pro (M1903F11G).
I am new and interests by this rom, when is it from this version (return bug, …)?
Is it still maintained?
And is it possible for it to become “official”?
Will she evolve towards a version “v0.16”?
Similarly, do you have some tips before you walk to flash my phone?
Moreover, if there is a possibility of contributing … Well I do not know if I would be a great help but good: slight_smile:
Thank you for your work.
Cordially.

j’ai enfin franchi le cap…
Un seul problème pour déverrouiller le téléphone, trouver un PC Windows (je suis sous Linux) et installer les pilotes USB Xiaomi (j’ai mis du temps, pour si peu de chose)
1er jour d’utilisation, pour l’instant ça va.
Par contre, je trouve les tuto “comment faire” pas super : pour l’installation de twrp j’ai suivi celui de : Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro et pour installer la Rom, celui de [HOWTO] install /e/ on a Samsung device from a GNU/Linux PC successfully - #5 by fabien.l14

I finally made it…
Only one problem to unlock the phone, find a Windows PC (I’m on Linux) and install the Xiaomi USB drivers (I took time, for so little)
1st day of use, for now it’s okay.
on the other hand, I find the tutorials “how to do” not great: for the installation of twrp I followed that of: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro and to install the Rom, that of [HOWTO] install /e/ on a Samsung device from a GNU/Linux PC successfully - #5 by fabien.l14

Thanks. And /e/ OS 0.18 ?

Bonjour @bibi, réponse tardive, je sais pas si je peux t’aider mais sans plus de précision pas évident de t’aider.
Un chose me vient en tête qui m’avait bloqué aussi, il faut au redémarrage passer directement sur le TRWP sinon il est effacé.

REMEMBER: is important that from fastboot you directly go in TWRP mode or the TWRP will be overwritten.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/twrp-3-4-0-10-raphael-off-unoff-twrp-for-xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-redmi-k20-pro-stable.3944363/

Bonjour @itsclarence, as-tu possibilité de réaliser une version plus récente (V0.22), je suis trop novice pour me lancer dedans et tu es le seul à gérer le MI9T Pro. J’imagine que cela doit te prendre beaucoup de temps, si non, tu peux m’orienter sur des tutoriels que j’essaie ?
Cordialement.

Hello @itsclarence, have you can make a more recent version (V0.22), I’m too novice to start in and you are the only one to manage the MI9T Pro. I imagine it must take you a lot of time, if not, you can drive me on tutorials that I’m trying?
Cordially.

Hello everyone.

I am delighted to finally find a ROM to release my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro smartphone. However, I have a little problem LOL!

So :

BUT

ERROR :slight_smile:

Updater process ended with error: 7

This package required firmware from an Android 10 based MIUI build. Please upgrade firmware and retry!

I have read some feedbacks about this, including this one :

• Your TWRP version isn’t compatible with the ROM you are trying to install

What I have already tried :

• Redo the manipulation 3x
  • Download an older image: twrp-3.3.1-0-raphael.img instead of twrp-3.6.1_9-0-raphael.img
  • Change the name of the zip e-0.14-q-20201224-UNOFFICIAL-raphael.zip to filename.zip

Nothing happens, I still have the same error 7 for Android 10. Any idea?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I can’t even answer in public or PM because I’m a newbie on this forum. If a moderator can unblock me… The concern for me, aside from not being able to free my phone, is that I need it by tonight. Currently, I’m at someone’s house to have their Internet connection but as of tomorrow morning, I’m going back home with no connection except via the phone, and it’s not working anymore.

So I’m thinking of trying to reinstall the default system, see if the Android version is 10 or 11 and, if the former, try again or, if the latter, wait for it to settle down and release it later.

By the way, how do I reinstall the default OS version?

twrp-3.3.1-1-raphael.img | by Mauronofrio for Mi 9T Pro

e-0.17- is latest yet for raphael

Thanks for the help.

I have:

New error:

ERROR: This package required firmware from an Android 10 based MIUI build. Please upgrade firmware and retry!

And I’m on Android 11 in fact.

Also, I have a red line at the top of the screen:

E: Unable to decrypt FBE device

So what can I do? Reinstall the native OS and do not upgrade Android to stay on its 10th version (I don’t know how to do this) :slight_smile:

> UPDATE: I can’t even answer in public or PM because I’m a newbie on this forum. If a moderator can unblock me… The concern for me, aside from not being able to free my phone, is that I need it by tonight. Currently, I’m at someone’s house to have their Internet connection but as of tomorrow morning, I’m going back home with no connection except via the phone, and it’s not working anymore.
**> **
> So I’m thinking of trying to reinstall the default system, see if the Android version is 10 or 11 and, if the former, try again or, if the latter, wait for it to settle down and release it later.
**> **
> By the way, how do I reinstall the default OS version?

Xiaomi phones do not require a tool to unlock, it happens directly from the OS itself.

I downloaded the latest available package miui_RAPHAELEEAGlobal_V12.5.1.0.RFKEUXM_dd92b7128a_11.0.zip for my phone version and imported it via TWRP. The installation went well. MIUI launches, asks me to restore the device, and then Google goes to work. And when I get to the last screen, I do Done, the screen turns white and then comes back to this last screen, I’m stuck in a kind of loop and I don’t know how to get out of it.

And no, it’s not the fact of answering to other subjects, it’s really a limitation of the CMS managing the forum, the error message is quite explicit.

Screenshot at 2022-04-30 22-15-21

VoilĂ .

In my experience the Error 7 is often caused due to “breaking” some anti-rollback “rules”. That is you are trying to “force” a downgrade.

So you have 2 choices if your device is on Android 11; wait for an /e/, R, 11 to come along or downgrade your device in the best way you can find. Xiaomi may not easily provide a ROM which will Downgrade your device, but with searching you may find a way. When I last said this could be difficult with a XIaomi on > 12.5.0 the guy found a solution within 24 hours. (I will add the link if/when I find it ! ).

The ROMs weighing 2G are “upgrade” ROMs, In this case you will probably need to use a bigger say 4G ROM.

3 Likes