This week it is all about picking up the backlog and issues from the previous weeks. This would include
- Releasing stable builds of v0.15 …this should be complete by now
To understand the differences between the /e/OS Build types check this guide
Releasing Q builds for this set of devices
a3xelte , a5xelte , jactivelte , gts4lvwifi, hlte, s5neolte , a7y17lte , s3ve3gxx Released 23 Mar
Fixing the bootloop issue showing up in the following devices - issue is OTA update does not update the OS as it should. Manually triggering the download through TWRP works for some devices but that is a workaround.
dipper , fajita , lux , herolte , zenfone3
Have raised a bug for this
Build failure in some devices…being tracked here
Devices include bacon , crownlte , jfltexx m8 , marlin sailfish ,
star2lte , starlte , taimen , wt88047
Build failure on v0.15 …issue tracked here
Will update this thread as and when I receive any new inputs
Devices include YTX703F , a5y17lte , dipper , dream2lte, enchilada, ether , f1f , find7 , guacamoleb , s2 , tissot
Mar 24 Update
Today the eCloud team had a significant achievement . The team rebooted one of the three storage servers to apply the latest kernel security patches…without stopping any of the client services ( OTA , nextcloud , mail…)
Small but required steps to provide better services to the users
Mar 26 Update
- We may start the testing of v0.16 from next week. Will share the list of bug fixes and improvements on this thread
- Team is facing some bugs in the stable build for the FP3. This is delaying its release.
- The devices which did not receive v0.15 should get it early next week. The list is available here
- Some users were checking if the Easy installer can upgrade builds. The answer is as of today no. The Easy Installer will install the latest build of the same OS version on your device.
There is an internal problem with your device. Pl contact your manufacturer'
is showing up in some devices after a clean install on the a3 and a5 Samsung devices. A bug has been raised here. If a different device is also showing this message pl add to the comments in the bug on gitlab. Have updated the dev team about this.