Last week we added 6 LG G4 device models
- The Samsung J5 (j5y17lte) build failed and the ROM Maintainer is working on resolving the same.
This week we expect to release the following tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (p4noterf)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (p4notewifi)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (p4notelte)
/e/ ROM Maintainers The names will be displayed in our Documentation if they so wish. You can see this in the LG G4 devices
Teracube encryption - This is almost ready from a technical point of view. We are just validating network connection (LTE, VoLTE) to confirm it works on multiple carriers as this is a US based device.
The next build for the device will be coming with a large set of bug fixes
- S9/ 9+ OTA OS upgrade - Not much to report here. Developer working on this
S9 Stable Q build Have requested to add a build and make available for manual download.
The current stable build for the S9 is Oreo. Issue available here
- Pie build for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mido has been released . Working with the Maintainer to get out a Q build.
Porting new devices We are working on porting some interesting devices including a
popularsmall single-board computers (SBCs). Wait for a detailed announcement.
- Dark mode implementation You can check the updates here
This thread will be updated through the week