When will we be able to flash /e/ android 10 on S9 with the easy installer?

No. I always insert the SIM only after the system has started successfully.

In your photo of your S9+, the error message gives an important hint: device 14 binary 13.
This means that the stock Android ROM you want to flash has a binary 13, while the S9+ has a binary 14. Samsung usually does not allow you to flash to a lower binary than the one present in your device. At the very beginning I had asked about the bootloader version, remember?

My idea now is to flash the latest January 2021 version of stock Android 10 TEL-G965FXXSEFUA1. Please wait a few minutes …

All sounds great… standing by…

I think you have the android 10 Samsung Firmware installed on your device since you have flashing it

Combined correctly. Then installed with the /e/asy installer /e/ OS 'O’reo ‘stable’. Since then, the same stock Android version can not be installed completely.

How do you explain the difference of the binaries: Device 14 - Binary 13 (Android 10)?

Please scroll up a bit more and get a comprehensive picture - and please let us know your assessment.

device 14 binary 13.

Good idea let’s try it !

I have it D/Ling now… so time for a coffee I guess…

Well, to be quite honest, I would have liked more profound information from you.

It’s well after 10:00 p.m. in Europe. I’ve just put on a mint tea, although I’m actually also after coffee. Well, maybe later yet … :))

Well if we are going to be honest, I am really a “moka man”… some chocolate in with the coffee does the magic for me…

The D/L is going a little slow today… only 0.7 of 4.7 GB done… looks like it might be another hour.

For this slow download you pay how many dollars to which service company? This will take even longer …

Haha… I get it. But for me, I actually paid the $3 so I didn’t have to install more WIN software :wink: Once I have this phone sorted (very excited about S9+ /eOS) I am then looking at solutions to replace my MacBook Pro (MBP) as I am soooo over the Apple / Google spy-ring :slight_smile: The Samsung S9+ hardware seemed to me to be a 9/10 for quality, similar to the iPhone hardware… but to replace the MBP, I dont know of a good solution… quality hardware that runs Ubuntu or Tails or Qubes… hmmm…

What is your “rig” ? (that’s just me trying to sound cool)

FILE: 4.7 GB
D/L: 4.6…

Getting close…

Wow, I’m impressed …: ))) )))

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE…

So whats next, do I do a “standard” Odin, or the Extended Odin flash… ?

First standard Odin with Options: [x] Auto Reboot and [x] F. Reset Time

ok… stand by… doing now

YES!!! It has past the fail point… still flashing :slight_smile:

We got a GREEN PASS… its rebooting into SAMSUNG…

Then it locked up my MacBookPro WIN 10 and it auto-restarted the Mac… BUT the phone looks good… its booting in what looks like A10… waiting for me to run through the set up… country select etc.
ok to do that… ?

Okay, just do it :sunny:

Done!!

CONFIRMING: We are on A10, with the new BaseBand we just installed… and Security Patch 1 Feb.

Whats next…

twrp-3.5.0_9-0-star2lte.img.tar 45.2M 2020-12-27 01:27:11 EST