/e/ pre-installed Grade A smartphones : How to buy them

If interested in purchasing an /e/ smartphone you can get details here. Please note stocks are limited. The orders will go out on first come first served basis. Which means that users who applied first will get their phones first.
You can get the details here …

Hello, I am new here. I would like to bye a /e/ smartphone but were can I find prices and models available? Thanks.

Hey,

just click the link @Manoj posted above.

Tom

Impossible de payer par carte ou par payement Sépa, donc quand on ne veux pas utiliser paypal c’est mort !

1 Like

The information is not complete. For example, it is not 100% compatible with all apps, for issues related to G0og1€ services and for example it does not have Android Auto

Speaking about smartphones with preinstalled /e/ I wanted to say about custom phones produced by E Foundation. Someone here noticed a name “ePhone”. He called phones with /e/ on it with this name. And I thought maybe you will create a phone with such name? A phone which looks good, easy to use, works fast and stable, it won’t still your data and won’t eat all resources with telemetry and updates. It’s case is robust and made of plastic or metal, it could be repaired if something is broken. You can easily replace it’s battery if it’s dead. It should have a good price/performance or price/quality ratio. It shouldn’t have a notch.

2 Likes

I love this idea!!
However, (this is the killer for me) it would be very difficult to engineer a phone like that (for a nonprofit? Specializing in software…) And why would you do that when you have the Xiaomi Pocophone???

1 Like

Hello,
I’m glad that I’m one of the new people able to buy these pre-installed phones.
However I discovered that the S7 finally sold are not dual-sim (that I personally need ; and S9 are oversized) as initially said on https://e.foundation/e-pre-installed-smartphones/ , could you clarify if this is temporary or not going to evolve in the coming weeks ?
Thanks

Hi @manuk7 the selection and specifications of phones available will improve in the days to come. User suggestions are noted and the vendor’s are notified of the same.

1 Like

@Manoj Hey, How could we know our position in the queue, please?

Hi @Manuekris the user who makes the purchase would get a number which is their position in the queue and it will be known only to the user. Alexis will provide more details on this in some time. He is currently traveling.
@alexis as discussed please can you share more details on the process.

1 Like