The ‘normal’ rom wasn’t working. So I have tried to flash eGSI on nitrogen. And … it’s running.
This way was working for me:
- Treble Info has shown that I do have an arm64 a/b device. But I have to flash the a_only GSI !!!
- And after flashing the GSI I have to change to vbmeta.img. You will find the image here
thanks to Phh for this tip and command
- Download e-pie-20200416-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_aeN.img.zip
- extract this zip. It will generate a 2GB img file
- download vbmeta.img
- boot your device in recovery and FORMAT data
- boot your device in fastboot mode (bootloader)
- run theses commands in terminal
a) fastboot erase system
b) fastboot flash system e-pie-20200416-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_aeN.img
c) fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
d) fastboot reboot
and now your system show boot into eOS … i hope
my terminal log you will find here for comparing.