Wallpaper upload location on eCloud

Some of you have shared interesting wallpapers you have created.
We have created a folder where you can share these wallpapers.

Wallpaper upload location > upload your wallpapers here

Wallpaper download location
( We will check the wallpapers for legal and copyright issues. The ones that can be used freely by all will be available in the download location.)

Get creative !! Be original !!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

2 Likes

I’m a friend of purism & less is more. Therefore I would appreciate it if the first 12 original /e/ OS wallpapers (from abstract orange to blue) in high resolution and maximum size would be placed here → Wallpaper download location. The /e/ original in the first place, please!

You can pick up the /e/ logo png files from here

2 Likes

It isn t the normal resolution anymore, my poco f’s screen is of higher reolution and also has a ration of 18:9 or something like that, also normally the apps you use to set wallpaper are able to crop the images so you can use the same aspect ratio for your homescreen, not all of them do it correctly as i ve seen recently…

Hi @Manoj, I remember seeing some wallpapers with the e logo in the download location in the original post but there’s nothing there now as far I can tell? Can the images be restored to that location?

Of particular interest were the fabulous shots by @Chimpthepimp featured in the Home screen/desktop screenshots thread and also as more useful png image files in this thread.

Will ask the ecloud team to check what happened to the images.

@Manoj Do you know where I can find the original wallpaper from /e/OS in the gitlab source code repo ? I used o find it in october but today just can’t found it. I look in blisslauncher but find just some weatherApp image.

Hi. Me too, I was looking for some of the built-in wallpapers and just wanted to modify them slightly to my needs, but the download location is still empty and couldn’t find that in the source of BlissLauncher. Searched also through BlissIconPack and some “WallpaperPicker” repos, that are linked.

Maybe this will help you:

Thank you. That has, indeed, solved my problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.