- Check the list of fixes and updates coming in this build here
Update 29 June Stable build released on FP4, GS290, s9
Dev builds will be released for more devices ASAP
- Release Notes can be viewed here
- An emergency release that was specific to the FP3 to resolve issues reported on the device
- For a list of issues fixed in v1.0.1 check this link
- v1.0 released on 31 May, 2022
- Release code name was Alicante
- Release notes
v1.0 build released on
v1.0 was not released on
For Pie, Oreo and Nougat the official /e/OS support draws to a close.
Reasons for dropping official support are:
- newly released applications like App Lounge, Advanced privacy code has not been customized for these OS versions.
- lack of dedicated ROM Maintainers
- no support upstream (Lineage dropped support for Pie sometime back)
- device trees will continue to exist in the Gitlab and users with build skills can create custom ROMs on these builds
- Security patches and vendor patches for the Pie, Oreo and Nougat code will be updated based on availability. Google stops security patches for OS after some time. Similarly, Vendors drop support for older models when they release newer models in the market. Then it depends on developers from various communities to backport the patches.
- OnePlus Nord
Qualcomm CrashDump Mode- reported by only some users on forum - issue on gitlab
- AppLounge - bugs + feedback +Improvement suggestions in Gitlab
- Issue with Contacts app - On forum - in Gitlab
- All Issues are under development
Status: To be released / planned
- Samsung s7 / s7 edge OTA OS upgrade on v1.0 code
- Note : The older OS builds will not be visible on these devices as the builds would on Nougat or Oreo and can confuse some users.
- An issue has been reported while upgrading Signal app on the s7 /s7+ Please check this thread for details
- Samsung s8 /s8+
- ETA Sep end
- ETA not available
OTA OS upgrade means the upgrade to a higher OS level. Updates will be delivered Over the Air (OTA). The OTA upgrades are available on official builds only. Users who have unofficial or custom builds will not get the notification to install the upgrade build. They will have to manually download and flash the Q builds once they are released.
Difference between /e/OS build types
A couple of existing devices will get R upgrades. No ETAs as yet.
|Vendor||Device Name||Code Name||New/Upgrade||OS||Comments|
|Motorola||Moto Z Play||addison||Upgrade||R|
|Motorola||Moto Z2 Play||albus||Upgrade||R|
Check this post for more details
- Read all about the /e/OS plans for 2022 and beyond
Teracube 2e and emerald
Teracube users please note there are two different versions of the device now. 2020 released devices are classified as 2e on our site, and those released in 2021 are code named emerald. We have added a warning in the guides to help users. 2e guide and emerald guide.
- We have stopped the sales of the Gigaset GS290 on the eSolutionsShop as the vendor has stopped production of the device. We will continue support for existing users.
Message being shared on the request of our vendor partners
- Vendors whose phones we sell on our eSolutions Store do not directly sell /e/OS flashed devices.
- The vendors only sell their devices with their own stock ROM.
- To get pre flashed /e/OS phones, you have to purchase them from the eSolutions Shop.
/e/OS Pre flashed device sales
- We sell directly in EU, US, Canada.
- Find details of what devices are available in which countries here eSolutions Shop.
- In Australia we do not sell directly. You can purchase preflashed /e/OS devices from this site
Murena One released
A phone from Murena with /e/OS installed has been launched and is available for purchase. Check the device specs here
Expect more device releases from Murena in future
Murena is the brand name and /e/OS is the Operating system.
- Facing issues with devices you purchased from us ? Send a mail with details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Support…English
- French public channel
- Community Support,French