[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Unofficial /e/ Q Build for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ (beyondlte family)

After format /data, tap back to the main menu, tap reboot to recovery
Then wipe /cache /davilk-cache /system
and then install

1 Like

It looks like the unpatched versions are still broken so I have removed them. They’re not going to work so no point leaving them up.

Just use the patched versions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you hint some links about these cloud providers and maybe a pointer to a good how to set this up?!

Please see this post:

Which links to my personal Wiki page at

https://git.coop/phone-custom-roms/backlog/-/wikis/Building-`e`-ROMs

which in turn contains links to two separate cloud providers, along with much, much more :wink:

This post by @Manoj describes how to use Google’s own cloud computing resources to build /e/, also fpr free :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just noticed that the link to my manifest is broken. The correct link is https://git.coop/phone-custom-roms/manifests/-/blob/main/one-offs/S10-family_Q_LOS_manifest.xml

And, just in case it gets broken again, the manifests contains this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
   <project name="whatawurst/android_device_samsung_beyond0lte" path="device/samsung/beyond0lte" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_device_samsung_beyond1lte" path="device/samsung/beyond1lte" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_device_samsung_beyond2lte" path="device/samsung/beyond2lte" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_device_samsung_exynos9820-common" path="device/samsung/exynos9820-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_slsi_sepolicy" path="device/samsung_slsi/sepolicy" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820" path="kernel/samsung/exynos9820" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_vendor_samsung_beyond0lte" path="vendor/samsung/beyond0lte" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="whatawurst/android_vendor_samsung_beyond1lte" path="vendor/samsung/beyond1lte" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
   <project name="zunaid321/android_vendor_samsung_beyond2lte" path="vendor/samsung/beyond2lte" remote="github" revision="master" />
</manifest>
2 Likes

Hi can you do the s10 5g please

Hi @petefoth hope you’re well.
Are you able to create another build for the Samsung S10e? The one based on 0.16 please.
Otherwise I guess I can always install the previous build and update to the latest one using the OTA from /e/?

Many thanks!

Hi

I’m very sorry, but I have a lot less free time on my hands at the moment, and the time I do have to spend on /e/, I am spending on the two Sony devices (z3c, suzuran) for which I’m the official maintainer, a third which is my daily driver (lilac) and, if I get any spare time, some other Sony devices for which I can produce builds with little or no effort.

The work on these Samsung phones was definitely a one-off for me. But my manifest is still available if anyone else has some free time to take on the build.

/e/ only provide OTA updates for devices which they officially support. For OTA updates of unofficial devices, you would need to find someone who not only has the time to spare to make the builds, but als has access to a server where they can make the OTA updates available. I hope you do, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Sorry again
Pete

bonjour,
je viens d’acheter un téléphone S10e. J’aimerai installer /e/OS comme système d’exploitation. Pourriez-vous me guider ? Comment se passe les mises à jour ?
Merci,
Bonne journée

Hello aurelien1402,

are you still satisfied with your /e/ on S10+?

I am planning to buy s10+ and gonna install /e/ on it?

What do you recommend?

Regards

Downloads for : Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F)

Downloads for : Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)

Downloads for : Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)

1 Like