- Released for stable builds on R and Q
- Dev builds yet to be released due to issues reported in App Lounge
- Release Notes
Update 3 Aug
- Dev builds are being released.
- The following builds again failed
R : bacon - guacamole - lavender-
Q : bacon - davinci - marlin - sailfish - surnia
we are checking why.
bacon, davinci, surnia,
- Builds will be released in v1.2
If other devices are missing the v1.1 build pl do let us know
Avicii build recalled
OnePlus Nord avicii v1.1 stable build removed from the servers
Following complaints from some users of devices being bricked.
Issues in Gitlab
Team working on a resolution
Will update on the progress in these threads
Have added a section on the forum where users can share their comments and feedback after a build is released
- Feedback for v1.2 can be read and posted here
Check link here
Status: in Progress
- Samsung s9 / s9+
- Samsung s7/ s7+
- Samsung s8 /s8+
- ETA Sep end
- ETA not available. Will be planned after the release of the s8/s8+ OS OTA upgrade
To test these OS upgrades, we are looking for volunteers. Check the post here for details.
OTA OS upgrade means the upgrade to a higher OS level. Updates will be delivered Over the Air (OTA). The OTA upgrades are available on official builds only. Users who have unofficial or custom builds will not get the notification to install the upgrade build. They will have to manually download and flash the Q builds once they are released.
Difference between /e/OS build types
The macOS install guide available here for details
The Easy Installer now supports 16 devices. Including
The below devices will be upgraded to R and released with v1.2
|Vendor||Device Name||Code Name||New/Upgrade||OS||Comments|
|Motorola||Moto Z Play||addison||Upgrade||R|
|Motorola||Moto Z2 Play||albus||Upgrade||R|
Check this post for more details
Status: Development and Testing
- 70+ devices planned for /e/OS S or Android 12 upgrade.
- Release will be in monthly batches of 20 devices.
- For device details check this list for the device names
- More devices will be added for upgrade
- Understanding pings to google servers during setup
- murena.io guide
- How to root /e/OS
- Advanced Privacy
- App lounge
- Bootloader locking section added to emerald install guide
Device and Vendor specific Announcements- Click to expand or close
For Pie, Oreo and Nougat the official /e/OS support draws to a close.
Reasons for dropping official support are:
- newly released applications like App Lounge, Advanced privacy code has not been customized for these OS versions.
- lack of dedicated ROM Maintainers
- no support upstream (Lineage dropped support for Pie sometime back)
- device trees will continue to exist in the Gitlab and users with build skills can create custom ROMs on these builds
- Security patches and vendor patches for the Pie, Oreo and Nougat code will be updated based on availability.
Google stops security patches for OS after some time. Similarly, Vendors drop support for older models when they release newer models in the market. Then it depends on developers from various communities to backport the patches.
- We have stopped the sales of the Gigaset GS290 on the eSolutionsShop as the vendor has stopped production of the device. We will continue support for existing users.
Message being shared on the request of our vendor partners
- Vendors whose phones we sell on our eSolutions Store do not directly sell /e/OS flashed devices.
- The vendors only sell their devices with their own stock ROM.
- To get pre flashed /e/OS phones, you have to purchase them from the eSolutions Shop.
/e/OS Pre flashed device sales
- We sell directly in EU, US, Canada.
- Find details of what devices are available in which countries here eSolutions Shop.
- In Australia we do not sell directly. You can purchase preflashed /e/OS devices from this site
Murena One released
A phone from Murena with /e/OS installed has been launched and is available for purchase. Check the device specs here
Expect more device releases from Murena in future
Murena is the brand name and /e/OS is the Operating system.
/e/OS Links - Click to expand or close### Support
- Facing issues with devices you purchased from us ? Send a mail with details to email@example.com
- Community Support…English
- French public channel
- Community Support,French