Galaxy S7 echo during calls with speaker

Hi,
I bought a refurbished S7 with /e/ installed on it.
If I use the speaker of the phone when making a call, the other person hears n echo of her voice. Is there some feedback cancelling option which is not activated by default?
Thanks!

Bonjour a tous,
Je viens d’acheter un S7 reconditionne avec /e/ installe dessus.
Si j’utilise le haut-parleur pendant un appel, l’autre personne entend un echo de sa voix. Y a-t-il une option de suppression d’echo qui n’est pas activee par defaut?
Merci d’avance!

1 Like

Hello,
i have the same issue (in france too). I have to use a hands-free kit. Maybe the microphone is too sensitive (the microphone’s level is too high ?)

Hi ! I have this issue too… The problem haven’t got this problem before installing /e/, is it possible to configure the microphone ?

Same here: echo during calls

The dev team is working on fixing this issue. Please can you raise an issue if already done please can you share the github bug ID.

Thank you. I submitted the issue on gitlab: issue #9 in android_device_common
(not sure it is the correct project…)

Thanks @scemama for raising the issue. I shared the link with the dev team to work on the fix for it.

1 Like

Just received my refurbished Galaxy S7 with /e/ preinstalled (version 7.1.2, august 20th).
The problem is still there.

Hello,

I use a refurbished S7 edge with /e/ and I also have the same issue. That’s the most important problem for me with that phone . I can’t use the speaker as the peers always complain about the echo. I hope that will be fixed.

Hi @jfch please can you add your comments to the issue already created here. Pl add as much details as possible

Hi @Manoj , that’s done.