Status : Testing
Fixes coming as part of v1.11 will show up here
As we progress through each testing phase the issues may be added or removed from the final list
You see multiple links for each build as there are multiple testing stages.
Status : Released
- Release notes for R and Q still to be added
In case your device is missing on v1.10, please do let me know in this thread.
- Download here
- Sources available here
- version is /e/OS Q (A10)
- S (A12) and R (A11) version of GSI yet to be planned. Awaiting developer availability
Status : Development and testing
Tor Android 13
- New and improved version of the Bliss Launcher
- An /e/OS T build for a tablet. Will share tablet name once we have the final builds ready
ETA: To be announced
ETA: Estimated time of arrival - term used in software development to denote the estimated time when a product can be expected to be released.
- NextCloud 184.108.40.206 upgrade completed.
- Release notes available here
- Bookmark app is temporarily disabled as team investigates a resolution.
- You can check the complete documentation for NC 25 under https://murena.io/settings/help >> NextCloud 25 user documentation
Update 12 May The bookmark app should be working now. Pl check and let me know in case there are still issues.
- Current Self hosted eCloud is on NextCloud 24
- Releases notes
- Check this guide for help with the upgrade
- GS290 >> Q (A10)→ Android 11 (R)
- Oneplus nord aviccii >> A12(stable)
- FP4 >> R ( A11) to S (A12)stable
- FP3 >> R (A11) to S (A12) stable
- FP3 >> Q (A10) to R (A11) stable
- OnePlus Nord >> Q ( A10) to R (A11) (stable build)
- Samsung s7 / s7+ >> Nougat (A7) to Q (A10)
- Samsung s9 / s9+ >> Oreo (A8) to Q (A10)
- Samsung s8 /s8+ >> Pie (A9) to R (A11) OTA upgrade
- Galaxy S9/S9+ Q (A10)→ Android 11 (R) - No ETA as yet
- Support of multiple OS versions on the same device has been stopped
- Upgrade your device to the latest OS version available.
- For example if /e/OS R (Android 11) builds are available for your /e/OS Q (Android 10) build, upgrade to the latest version which in this case would be A11.
All Nokia devices
- It is not possible to officially unlock Nokia bootloaders + lack of dedicated maintainer
- Google Nexus 7 2013 flox
- Device has partition size issues. Not able to build /e/OS ROMs for this device even with minimal build
Minimal build is a setting in /e/OS build which removes the following default applications ( LibreOffice viewer, PDFViewer, Maps and Weather )from the source code and builds a smaller version of the ROM.
Check real time availability of /e/OS and related services websites
OS upgrade info specific to the FP3The FP3 OTA OS update from Pie to Q/R is not possible as encryption method changed on FP3 between Pie and Q/R. It is not possible to change the method while updating. The team spent a great deal of time on this, but has not been able to resolve this problem. For now, the manual process is the only way to upgrade the FP3 from pie to other OS versions.
End of official support for Nougat, Oreo and Pie😞 For Pie, Oreo and Nougat the official /e/OS support draws to a close.
Reasons for dropping official support are:
- newly released applications like App Lounge, Advanced privacy code has not been customized for these OS versions.
- lack of dedicated ROM Maintainers
- no support upstream (Lineage dropped support for Pie sometime back)
- device trees will continue to exist in the Gitlab and users with build skills can create custom ROMs on these builds
- Security patches and vendor patches for the Pie, Oreo and Nougat code will be updated based on availability.
Google stops security patches for OS after some time. Similarly, Vendors drop support for older models when they release newer models in the market. Then it depends on developers from various communities to backport the patches.
Device and Vendor specific Announcements
- We have stopped the sales of the Gigaset GS290 on the eSolutionsShop as the vendor has stopped production of the device. We will continue support for existing users.
Message being shared on the request of our vendor partners
- Vendors whose phones we sell on our eSolutions Store do not directly sell /e/OS flashed devices.
- The vendors only sell their devices with their own stock ROM.
- To get pre flashed /e/OS phones, you have to purchase them from the eSolutions Shop.
/e/OS Pre flashed device sales
- We sell directly in EU, US, Canada.
- Find details of what devices are available in which countries here eSolutions Shop.
- In Australia we do not sell directly. You can purchase preflashed /e/OS devices from this site
Murena One released
A phone from Murena with /e/OS installed has been launched and is available for purchase. Check the device specs here
Expect more device releases from Murena in future
Murena is the brand name and /e/OS is the operating system.
- Facing issues with devices you purchased from us ? Send a mail with details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Support…English
- French public channel
- Community Support,French