[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] /e/ for LG G3 Intnl (d855) - Pie UNOFFICIAL Build!

This is an UNOFFICIAL build, as described here

I share this experimental build hoping that someone want enjoy it, but installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…

For install, you can follow the instructions reported on the wiki for the official /e/ release.

Here is the Link of my Docker Build (updated 07/09/2019)
with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (always better verify if the downloaded file is good! :wink::wink:)

Enjoy! :grin::grin:

@Panta
Thanks for doing that. I downloaded it and will try it out.

Thank you for testing! :+1::+1:

As often as possible, I’ll try to keep it updated.

Hej @Panta,

the original LG Qi Wireless Charger does not charge the device.

The wireless charging station is automatically turned on by connecting it to a power adapter. Normally, charging starts when the phone is correctly positioned - but nothing happens.

Is it on my devices or supports / e / OS (e-0.7-p-) no wireless charging Qi?

It was my mistake, I just don’t know which one right now.

With great interest I’ve / e / OS e-0.7-n-2019091924206-dev* flashed and what should I say - Qi wireless loading works … :o))

As a next step, I’ll flash e-pie (e-0.7-p-) again, and I assume it will work the same way.

:+1::+1::grin::grin:

Now it’s again an e-pie phone (e-0.7-p-unofficial).

First step:
Check “DNS Settings” and “Use network DNS” > off … > Set DNS to use > 9.9.9.9 or 1.1.1.1

Second Step:
Control Qi Wireless Charging = The Qi loading works perfectly right away.

We’ll see …

1 Like

Although this update (09/10/2019 PIE) is up and running on my LG G3 without known problems, still remain an UNOFFICIAL build, so installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…

For install, you can follow the instructions reported on the LOS wiki for their official PIE release.

For the device specific changes from 07/09/2019 update included, you can refer to this link

For generic LOS changes included, please refer to this link.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 09/10/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Enjoy it!:smile:

Yes, unofficial isn’t synonymous with insecure.

:+1: Your Docker Build from 07/09/2019 made a very good impression on me.

I like that you test your docker build on your own device. This minimizes possible risks. Please continue!

@Panta, I installed your current (test) build. First impression: very good - like Sept’19 build.

I would appreciate if there were no pre-installed WEATHER APP.

Hello @archie,
first of all I’d like to thank you for testing.

I made the build for my/my family phone/s and choose to do the standard /e/ build.

If you want to do your custom build without the weather app, I encourage you to do, because the docker method is really very simple… (Great @Manoj!)

When you run the docker command, it’s sufficient to omit the weather app to obtain the ROM perfect to you!

Your command should be something like this:

sudo docker run -v “/srv/e/src:/srv/src:delegated” -v “/srv/e/zips:/srv/zips:delegated” -v “/srv/e/logs:/srv/logs:delegated” -v “/srv/e/ccache:/srv/ccache:delegated” -e “BRANCH_NAME=v1-pie” -e “DEVICE_LIST=d855” -e “CUSTOM_PACKAGES=‘MuPDF GmsCore GsfProxy FakeStore com.google.android.maps.jar Mail BlissLauncher BlissIconPack MozillaNlpBackend OpenWeatherMapWeatherProvider AccountManager MagicEarth OpenCamera eDrive Notes Tasks NominatimNlpBackend Light DroidGuard OpenKeychain Message Browser BrowserWebView Apps LibreOfficeViewer’” -e “SIGNATURE_SPOOFING=restricted” -e “OTA_URL=https://ota.ecloud.global/api” -e “REPO=https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/android.git” -e “INCLUDE_PROPRIETARY=true” registry.gitlab.e.foundation:5000/e/os/docker-lineage-cicd:latest

The Telegram channel “/e/ community support” will help you if something (almost impossible, trust me!) goes wrong…

Enjoy!