v1.0 build released on
v1.0 was not released on
For Pie, Oreo and Nougat the official /e/OS support draws to a close.
Reasons for dropping official support are:
- newly released applications like App Lounge, Advanced privacy code has not been customized for these OS versions.
- lack of dedicated ROM Maintainers
- no support upstream (Lineage dropped support for Pie sometime back)
- device trees will continue to exist in the Gitlab and users with build skills can create custom ROMs on these builds
- Security patches and vendor patches for the Pie, Oreo and Nougat code will be updated based on availability. Google stops security patches for OS after some time. Similarly, Vendors drop support for older models when they release newer models in the market. Then it depends on developers from various communities to backport the patches.
- FP3 sluggishness and battery drain
- Update v1.0.1 for FP3 released as a fix
- OnePlus Nord
Qualcomm CrashDump Mode- reported by only some users on forum - issue on gitlab
- AppLounge - bugs + feedback +Improvement suggestions in Gitlab
- Issue with Contacts app - On forum - in Gitlab
All issues have been reported to the dev team
Status: To be released / planned
- Samsung s7 / s7 edge OTA OS upgrade on v1.0 code
- Note : The older OS builds will not be visible on these devices as the builds would on Nougat or Oreo and can confuse some users.
- An issue has been reported while upgrading Signal app on the s7 /s7+ Please check this thread for details
- Samsung s8 /s8+
- ETA Sep end
- ETA not available
OTA OS upgrade means the upgrade to a higher OS level. Updates will be delivered Over the Air (OTA). The OTA upgrades are available on official builds only. Users who have unofficial or custom builds will not get the notification to install the upgrade build. They will have to manually download and flash the Q builds once they are released.
Difference between /e/OS build types
Status: In Progress
A summary of issues dev team is investigating or working on given here
- Bliss launcher upgrading and existing issue resolution
- eDrive code refactoring to optimize the application
- Updating Applications where forked …ongoing task
- EasyInstaller to adapt to upgrade OS builds…investigation only
- Android 12 or S porting to /e/OS… in final stages. Hope to have some positive news around this soon.
This is a subset of what the team is working on. Most of these tasks are under development and in testing phase. Some of the issues will be confidential and not visible to all users as they contain user specific details.
- Read all about the /e/OS plans for 2022 and beyond
Teracube 2e and emerald
Teracube users please note there are two different versions of the device now. 2020 released devices are classified as 2e on our site, and those released in 2021 are code named emerald. We have added a warning in the guides to help users. 2e guide and emerald guide.
- We have stopped the sales of the Gigaset GS290 on the eSolutionsShop as the vendor has stopped production of the device. We will continue support for existing users.
Message being shared on the request of our vendor partners
- Vendors whose phones we sell on our eSolutions Store do not directly sell /e/OS flashed devices.
- The vendors only sell their devices with their own stock ROM.
- To get pre flashed /e/OS phones, you have to purchase them from the eSolutions Shop.
/e/OS Pre flashed device sales
- We sell directly in EU, US, Canada.
- Find details of what devices are available in which countries here eSolutions Shop.
- In Australia we do not sell directly. You can purchase preflashed /e/OS devices from this site
Murena One released
A phone from Murena with /e/OS installed has been launched and is available for purchase. Check the device specs here
Expect more device releases from Murena in future
Murena is the brand name and /e/OS is the Operating system.
- Facing issues with devices you purchased from us ? Send a mail with details to email@example.com
- Community Support…English
- French public channel
- Community Support,French