The following setup I have testet successfull on 3 Xiaomi devices with (German Bank) DKB Tan2Go app from Aurora.
- download latest magisK .zip from XDA (never use another source!!!) and flash it via TWRP (like flashing a custom rom) and reboot system
- from Apps or f-droid install BusyBox (BusyBox für Android) - https://f-droid.org/app/ru.meefik.busybox
- open BusyBox and install it - give it root access for ever
- open Settings in MagisK Manager
- Hide Magisk Manager (Point 4)
- scroll down to ‘Magisc Core Only Mode’ and enable it
- Same for ‘Magisk Hide’
- Under ‘Settings’ / ‘Seccurity’ check ‘Trust’. It should be like this ‘Root access’ MUST disbabled !!!
- Download Banking app - here I’m downloading DKB Tan2Go
- In MagisK Manager under ‘MagisK Hide’ enable the Banking
- Now open the banking app and it should work.
If your banking apps will work after this setup, please report it here, so we will get a “list” of working banking apps. thanks