- This post is to help users and casual browsers find their way around /e/.
- Here we share relevant details and useful links related to /e/OS which we hope will make your discovery of /e/asier !
Before you download the OS and install it we suggest you understand what /e/ is all about.
Check out the eSolutions Shop
We have a few posts here which should help you if you are coming to /e/ from another OS
List of officially supported devices
How to find your device in this screen ?
- On the Officially Supported devices screen or the Smartphone Selector screen you can search for a device name by typing the name in the text box as shown in the screen shot here…
- To search for phones with specific features like Dual sim or removable batteries , click on the text
Looking for a Specific Model ....
This will open a small section in the screen where you can choose these options as shown in this screenshot
- If you don’t find your phone in the supported devices lists, you can request support for it on our community forum. We evaluate phone support based on most popular requests and feasibility.
- You could check if there are some Unofficial builds, made by the community. Those are visible here UnOfficial Builds - /e/ community
- /e/OS comes with a set of default Applications
- Get an free /e/ ID
Please note it is not mandatory that you create an /e/ ID to use the /e/OS. Having an /e/ ID helps connect you with the services which come as part of the /e/ Experience …
- Read about how to create an /e/ ID
Check out the document here
- If you need help installing the builds check the installation guides that accompany the Supported devices.
- If the install guides are not accurate or you need more information you can refer the device specific documentation pages
- You can also request for help on our forum in the specific vendor category
Support Email ID
- Work with /e/