You will find some HOWTOs here on the way to generate a log file (a bug report), but a computer with ADB is needed.
This HOWTO will show you how to generate a bug report in less than 2 minutes the first time, and in a few seconds once you know how to do it.
(My /e/ version is on Oreo, so it might change just a little compared to yours)
Click on an instruction to see related screenshots !
1) Enable Development Settings
1. Open "Settings".
3. Find the "Build number" line, and tap quickly on it several times (let's say 10 times). While you do it, you should see a toast message at the bottom of the screen informing you about what you are doing.
5. A toast message confirms that you have enabled the develoment settings. Click on the arrow at the top left to go back to the previous page.
- Click on it to enter in it.
2) Take a bug report
A) With the shortcut
- Enable this feature.
- Click on this shortcut to take a bug report (it works even if you aren’t in Developer options).
5. A little vibration is felt and a notification appears to indicates the progress. Another one comes once it's done.
B) Without the shortcut
3) Share the bug report
A) With the Files manager
1. Open Files.
3. Click on "Show internal storage" (if there is "Hide your internal storage" instead, it means it's already done).
4. Click on the hamburger button on the top left (or swipe from the left of the screen to the right).
- Share it thanks to the share button next to the delete button.