In continuation to the post here we will be sharing test builds of existing / new devices in this thread.
These builds are called ‘test’ builds as we would request users to flash the next OS version of /e/OS and share their feedback.
Based on the feedback the perfectly working devices will be added to the officially supported list.
To share your feedback we have a test plan will share it once ecloud is fully functional
- This table will be updated with more devices so stay tuned
- These test builds are made on the /e/ build infrastructure and will have the complete set of default /e/ apps and the latest source code
- The builds are not going to come in this sequence but more based on which builds complete first
- For now posting the builds on Androidfilehost. Will later have these moved to the ecloud
- These builds are untested from our side.
- Users who are willing to test them on their device will have to flash them manually
- Remember to take a backup before flashing.
- For some device especially Xiaomi devices you may need to flash stock ROM of the same OS first before flashing /e/
- Share your feedback reg TWRP version, stock ROM version if used. This will help with the documentation as these builds make it to the official list.
- Devices against which a Partition size error shows up in the list means that build with the full compliment of /e/ apps fails in Pie for these devices. This could be due to the smaller size of the device partitions. We have a big list of such older devices. One of the suggestions to handle this is to come out with an /e/OS lite version specifically for such real-estate starved devices. Just a few bare essential apps to get the build flashable.
Testing : Please note - only users experienced with flashing ROM’s should take part in the testing efforts. Those who flash the ROM can test the device based on this test plan
After updating the test plan with your feedback please upload it here - ensure you name the file as device_roadmap_yyyymmdd_devicecode where devicecode is the devicecode of your device and the date when you tested it
Thanks to @Anonyme for cleaning up the test plan
To build the documentation around these devices we will need users who test them to share the details of the TWRP version if used, Stock ROM ver if required to flash before /e/ is to be applied and most important of all if the build is working or not.
Share the details in a post in this thread and I will add them here
Lets build the next set of supported devices together.
In the below table : ‘NA’ means Not Applicable or Not Required
|Vendor||Model||CodeName||Current||Upgrade||Download||TWRP||Stock ROM||Working Y/ N|
|OnePlus||One||bacon||nougat||Pie||Partition size error|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 3 LTE||hlte||nougat||Pie||Partition size error|
|Xiaomi||Redmi Note 4||mido||nougat||Pie||Download|
|HTC||One (M8)||m8||nougat||Pie||Partition Size error|
|LeEco||Le Pro3 / Le Pro3 Elite||zl1||oreo||Pie||Download|
|OnePlus||‘3 / 3T’||oneplus3||nougat||Pie||Download||twrp||NA||Y|
|Samsung||Galaxy A3 (2016 Exynos)||a3xelte||oreo||Pie||Download|
|Samsung||Galaxy S4||jfltexx||nougat||Pie||Partition Size error|
|Wileyfox||Swift||crackling||nougat||Pie||Partition Size error|
|Xiaomi||Mi 5s Plus||natrium||nougat||Pie||Download|
|Xiaomi||Mi MIX 2S||polaris||oreo||Pie||Download|
|Xiaomi||‘Mi Note 3’||jason||oreo||Pie||Download|